Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Sports

Options
  • 01-09-2018 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

Hi,
    I'm eir business customer, am I eligible to receive eir sports based on this ? Or is it only eligible to customers on personal plans and not business plans.
    Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

BPH wrote: »
    Hi,
    I'm eir business customer, am I eligible to receive eir sports based on this ? Or is it only eligible to customers on personal plans and not business plans.
    Thanks,
    Hi BPH, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

Business customers can avail of the eir Sport service, you can view all details here

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭BPH

Hi BPH, 

Business customers can avail of the eir Sport service, you can view all details here

Thanks 
    Tracey 

Hi,
    I see on the Web page that it's for business broadband customers, I'm business mobile customer,will it still work or is it not applicable for me.
    Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

BPH wrote: »
    Hi BPH, 

Thanks 
    Tracey 

Hi,
    I see on the Web page that it's for business broadband customers, I'm business mobile customer,will it still work or is it not applicable for me.
    Thanks.
    I'm afraid it is not available to business mobile customers as of yet. 

I'm sorry it's not better news. 

Thanks

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭BPH

Not really fair. I've 2 phones under eir business plan. Anyway if it's not available then it's not. Thanks.

Advertisement