Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shop reopenings

• 01-09-2018 4:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭

Are the shops like Game and Hmv reopened since the fire last week. Rang them and been on twitter but no answer.
    TIA

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

votecounts wrote: »
    Are the shops like Game and Hmv reopened since the fire last week. Rang them and been on twitter but no answer.
    TIA

I would encourage folks to wander down and shop. I've just read this where it states
    “But many people don’t realise we are open. It has knocked the heart out of me.”

and

this
    where
    The cordon was reduced to 45m on Wednesday night, surrounding 14 retailers.

Mr Rana said options such as moving the businesses affected to vacant shop units and creating pop-ups are being explored.

Among the premises likely to remain closed for some time are those housing McDonald's; Argento; Spar; Cookie Box; DV8; Skechers; Aldo; Tesco; West; City Picnic, and Zara.

Hope that helps,
    kerry4sam

Advertisement