Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contract question

Options
  • 01-09-2018 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,631 ✭✭✭

Hello Talk to... eir,

I have a question with regards to my contract pls.

I signed up to phone & broadband for 12 months then added mobile a short time later. 
    Only noticed recently when logging on to my eir website it now says contract is 18 months. Which has me concerned since the discounts on the broadband run out after 12.

I'm assuming this is just a glitch of sorts? Can this be corrected pls as I dont want that uncertainty.

In case this is relevant, I signed up for phon & broadband online but added the mobile at carphone warehouse in person. I did that 'cos I came from ID mobile and doing it in the shop gave me a special eir offer for mobile.

Please advise, I assume we need to PM for account details.

Cheers Fritti

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hello Talk to... eir,

I have a question with regards to my contract pls.

I signed up to phone & broadband for 12 months then added mobile a short time later. 
    Only noticed recently when logging on to my eir website it now says contract is 18 months. Which has me concerned since the discounts on the broadband run out after 12.

I'm assuming this is just a glitch of sorts? Can this be corrected pls as I dont want that uncertainty.

In case this is relevant, I signed up for phon & broadband online but added the mobile at carphone warehouse in person. I did that 'cos I came from ID mobile and doing it in the shop gave me a special eir offer for mobile.

Please advise, I assume we need to PM for account details.

Cheers Fritti
    Hi ClamariFitti, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

Feel free to PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth and I'll clarify this for you.  

Thanks

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 5,631 ✭✭✭CalamariFritti

Thanks for confirming this, good stuff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Thanks for confirming this, good stuff!
    No problem at all, glad I could help :)

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement