Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticketmaster in USA

Options
  • 01-09-2018 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭

Trying to buy tickets for an NBA game but it doesn't seem to accept Visa Debit. Is there some other way to buy the tickets on ticketmaster if you don't have a credit card?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,277 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

You should be able to use it? Visa debit cards are common in the US. Just select visa as the payment type and enter the card number

If it doesn't work you could try StubHub, they definitely take debit cards

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,157 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Is anybody else having issues getting onto the Ticketmaster site? I am trying to buy tickets for a Yankees game this weekend (flying to New York later in the week), but I can't get onto the Ticketmaster site. I'm getting 401 and 403 errors and have been for the last couple of days.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

BDJW wrote:
    Is anybody else having issues getting onto the Ticketmaster site? I am trying to buy tickets for a Yankees game this weekend (flying to New York later in the week), but I can't get onto the Ticketmaster site. I'm getting 401 and 403 errors and have been for the last couple of days.

Working ok for me just now....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

BDJW wrote: »

I had that issue on my MacBook Air, tried to clear cookies etc. but did not work. Not sure if its an issue with Mac or Broadband provider. Funny thing was when I hotspot my phone to the Mac I could access the site no problem but could not complete payment section, very weird

Tried googling the issue but nothing that came up worked for me.

I ended up just accessing site on my phone and booking through that way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Signpost

My issue was the tickets were reserved for a specific type of credit card, my bad! Got less quality seats in the end and site is working ok for me

Advertisement