Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Downloading music

• 01-09-2018 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭

Sorry if this is a bit prosaic/the wrong forum, but I have a little problem. Streaming music is no good to me as I listen in the car and I'm lucky if I can even get a radio signal. I tried to download some music tonight and ran into a little problem. Google music no longer lets you just go pay for music and download it. My old iTunes account won't let me in (it was hell to get the music on to my mp3 player anyway). And Amazon music, which I looked at for the first time won't take my Irish credit card, or UK Bank of Ireland debit card.

Am I missing something here? Some of my problems are IT related but Google has annoyed me by appearing to be streaming only now for some reason.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,692 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Spotify Premium?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

One of the subscription accounts might suit best. Both Google Play Music (and YouTube Music by extension) and Spotify allow you to download music for offline listening. Not sure about Apple Music and Deezer but I'd presume they do too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Thanks folks. A subscription would cost a lot more than I normally spend, given I download something about once every six months. I suppose I'll just have to change the way I listen to music. Or buy a CD!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,692 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

PM sent/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Anesthetize

*cough* Soulseek *cough*

• Advertisement
Advertisement