Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Excel tool with vba

Options
  • 01-09-2018 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭

I've been checking online but can't find much. I've an Excel worksheet using alot of vba. I've a Run page which contains the command buttons to do the various tasks. Is there a way to keep the initial run tab visible at all times in 20% (roughly) of screen while the various tasks are run using vba in the buttons and showing the other tabs in the remaining 80% of excel sheet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

Maybe a simplified way of putting it I want to keep a constant dashboard whilst the user works between tabs on a worksheet.

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭pillphil

Is this a userform you want to keep "Always on top"? This worked for me if so.
    https://www.mrexcel.com/forum/excel-questions/511930-difficulty-vba-always-top-post2527477.html#post2527477

If not could you do a screenshot or diagram or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭pillphil

Actually, on rereading, I don't think that's what you wanted. Do you want one part of one tab to be displayed while navigating through the other tabs?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

pillphil wrote: »
    Actually, on rereading, I don't think that's what you wanted. Do you want one part of one tab to be displayed while navigating through the other tabs?

Yes I think this may be closer, but I may put them above each other. I'm wondering if there are any issues with this, but only one sure way to find out. I'll report back

Advertisement