Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shark attack off Cork coast

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,195 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

61n9s-MVFEL._UY445_.jpg

I'd let this shark bite all she wants

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭mikhail

Shenshen wrote: »
    What the... How in.... Just... What?
    How do you get bitten by a shark while you're on a boat??? Did it leap out of the water and landed on board???
    captain-quint-in-jaws.gif?rect=0%2C0%2C542%2C271&auto=format%2Ccompress&w=542&gifq=35

• Closed Accounts Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Sycamore Tree

[fingernails screeching down a blackboard....]

Y'all know me. Know how I earn a livin'. I'll catch this bird for you, but it ain't gonna be easy. Bad fish! Not like going down to the pond and chasing bluegills and tommycods. This shark, swallow ya whole. Little shakin', little tenderizin', down you go. And we gotta do it quick, that'll bring back the tourists, that'll put all your businesses on a payin' basis. But it's not gonna be pleasant! I value my neck a lot more than three thousand bucks, chief. I'll find him for three, but I'll catch him, and kill him, for ten. But you've gotta make up your minds. If you want to stay alive, then ante up. If you want to play it cheap, be on welfare the whole winter. I don't want no volunteers, I don't want no mates, there's too many captains on this island. Ten thousand dollars for me by myself. For that you get the head, the tail, the whole damn thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

They were attempting to put a tag on it at the time apparently.

Gee....and it got upset?

Weird that innit?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,813 ✭✭✭lertsnim

CeilingFly wrote: »
    but it is the journal, so almost guaranteed to be hysterical sensationalist bull

Have they called the shark or person in the boat a bold misogynist?

Advertisement