Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clerical Officer 2018 in Revenue - Customs Trade Facilitation

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭EireinOZ

JKerova1 wrote: »
    Anyone from Cork get a call yet?

hi
    im cork too , the waiting is killing me , my oom is in the 70s , whats yours?

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭November Golf

EireinOZ wrote: »
    Hi

I have done my interview abd test and have passed , my oom is in its 70 for cork , does anybody know roughly how long it takes ? its been 4 weeks since my interview . the waiting is killing me

I havent seen anyone mention placements in cork yet.

Were you in batch 1 going for interview?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭CZ 453

I heard Cork had a good lot filled(if not all) via internal transfers in Revenue.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Seanfhocail

Hi Sean, I set up this thread. I set it up on the day the campaign was first advertised.

There are many people in this competition in different locations and at different stages of the process. Its not strictly for "discussing where they are at oom now for hiring".

As you didn't specify in your question - location or the stage you were referring too, do shouldn't complain or criticise others if the information you receive wasn't exactly what you wanted. Perhaps next time you should phrase your question better.

It is absolutely heartbreaking that you regret your decision to join this thread, although you may not be the only one who regrets your decision to join.

Until next time, Slàn

My name isn't Sean. My username is seanfhocail. It means metaphors.. Plural form. Also don't use Irish when you can't even use a fada correctly it is slán.

Not a hard thing to follow.

Mate, I could not care if you set this up. It's a thread. If you read back the thread was very much focused on who was being called today. I requested information, contacted people. Which did not reply and then had someone state.. BATCH 3 MID TEENS.

Sorry but the question previous to that is where are we on oom for 2.1

Then some clown said.. Oh it's very simple there clearly on 18 of oom since that's what the last post said with a pompous air not dissimilar to your attitude.

I put him straight.

Well done for creating a thread where no one actually provides any information.

Truly your greatest achievement.

agus ná bí ag labhairt as Gaeilge maith an fear tá tú go hiomlán trí chéile.. Bahahah

CZ 453 wrote: »
    I heard Cork had a good lot filled(if not all) via internal transfers in Revenue.

I didn't hear that but If its true, it would be very disappointing after calling two batches in supervised test and one batch to interviews.

• Advertisement

My name isn't Sean. My username is seanfhocail. It means metaphors.. Plural form. Also don't use Irish when you can't even use a fada correctly it is slán.

Not a hard thing to follow.

Mate, I could not care if you set this up. It's a thread. If you read back the thread was very much focused on who was being called today. I requested information, contacted people. Which did not reply and then had someone state.. BATCH 3 MID TEENS.

Sorry but the question previous to that is where are we on oom for 2.1

Then some clown said.. Oh it's very simple there clearly on 18 of oom since that's what the last post said with a pompous air not dissimilar to your attitude.

I put him straight.

Well done for creating a thread where no one actually provides any information.

agus ná bí ag labhairt as Gaeilge maith an fear tá tú go hiomlán trí chéile.. Bahahah

Slán

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭Vologda69

Hi

I have done my interview abd test and have passed , my oom is in its 70 for cork , does anybody know roughly how long it takes ? its been 4 weeks since my interview . the waiting is killing me

No movement for Cork yet, even for batch 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭Ninthlife

Results of internal EO were released today so that might help movement for some of you

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Annie K64

Any movement on Wexford?

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭revenent

Hi

As I previously said when I asked about cork a few weeks ago I was told it's not happening.
    As some other people posted they heard otherwise. Go back through this thread and have a look. Or email and ask recruitment, a lot of this still seems up in the air regarding numbers and shift patterns.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

I'd say you're a real threat to work with

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Kiwi5449

Anyone get called for clearance from batch 2.1 today??

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭kittyc2018

Kiwi5449 wrote: »
    Anyone get called for clearance from batch 2.1 today??

I got the link for Garda Vetting by Email this morning, completed it and submitted it

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Supercoolcolm

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    I'm 18 and just got called this lunchtime.

I am oom 19 batch 2.1 for Dublin so its watching the phone time for me.

Was it a private / unknown number that called you by any chance

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭kittyc2018

I am oom 19 batch 2.1 for Dublin so its watching the phone time for me.

Was it a private / unknown number that called you by any chance

No it was a Dublin number

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Diamondgreen

Hi just wondering if any other numbers got called today???

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭weadick

Vologda69 wrote: »
    No movement for Cork yet, even for batch 1.

I heard that there may be some movement in March but still nobody knows. It's unfair on people who selected Cork really.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

Laughable

post reported and added to my ignore list thank you very much

fergus1001 wrote: »
    post reported and added to my ignore list thank you very much

Reported me.... Oh no.. Wait wait what?!

You reported me for re - posting your vile messages about how you like to drool over women on this and how you give the ol Fergal special..

Mate.

You wrote that.

You.

I feel bad for you.

Anyone who describes their sexual relationship with their significant other on a website and calls it a Fergal special..my god man.

I hope you gave your girlfriend piles of money and gold this valentines day and a bed of roses because if I knew my significant other was posting dim-witted and moronic messages as the messages you have posted I'd expect gold.

Anyways... Whilst trolling me. I reposted your thread. Ha. That is what you wrote..so how can you report it.. Is it sad knowing you posted them. Do you feel even more depressed now?! Or..

And Mike Foxtrot and others liked your post or gave you thanks which is the ultimate irony...

I comment on how bad this thread is for actually getting concrete information and I'm ridiculed by them and you and all the while you're an awful person to even consider being a fellow colleague. You are..

A person that nicknames his sexual moves.
    A person who goes on threads looking at revealing pictures of women and comments on their 'rack' as you put it.

I am on the other hand the person who pointed out how rubbish this thread is..

I guess people are happy if there opinion is backed up by anyone.

Like all the people who liked your comments because you agreed with them despite your flaws and creepy nature.

A stand up guy.

God.

Snowflakes.

Get a back bone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

Ok so actually on topic... What was the highest oom from the initial online test back in September that was called? I passed but was in the 1100's in Dublin don't think it will ever get that far. Ah well fingers crossed for one of the other comps I'm in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭revenent

Ok so actually on topic... What was the highest oom from the initial online test back in September that was called? I passed but was in the 1100's in Dublin don't think it will ever get that far. Ah well fingers crossed for one of the other comps I'm in.

Don't get too dejected, they got groups starting every week until like end of March or something! Still running interviews as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

revenent wrote: »
    Don't get too dejected, they got groups starting every week until like end of March or something! Still running interviews as well!

Ah not dejected really, I'm currently a CS and in other comps just wondering where this one is going.

Edit: And just after getting a message from Pas for the tests in Pas between the 28th feb and 1st march

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Cb92

Any update on an OOM ??

• Registered Users Posts: 30 nosey11

I was low down in oom(1000) got called for tests, anybody else? And do we have any hope whatsoever, I presume we have some chance or why would we be doing the tests?!

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭Plasandrunt

yep i was OOM of 1065, totally forgot about it and then got a message today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Saun12456

This could have been answered already but do we get paid while we are doing the 5 weeks training?

Saun12456 wrote: »
    This could have been answered already but do we get paid while we are doing the 5 weeks training?

I'd imagine so..
    Did you get called from batch 2. 1

What is your number you said 30s.. Where specifically

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭Ninthlife

Be careful giving specific OOM placings as it can identify who you are to your potential employer.

They do follow these threads

Ninthlife wrote: »
    Be careful giving specific OOM placings as it can identify who you are to your potential employer.

They do follow these threads

OK then could you please PM me. Because I would like to know a specific number and big brother is watching...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Saun12456

OK then could you please PM me. Because I would like to know a specific number and big brother is watching...

No word yet

Advertisement