Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lets Re-Design Sex

• 02-09-2018 4:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

When you think about it, a man sticking his willy into a woman is prettying gross, surely god was taking the *mickey.... so on this wet sunday afternoon lets see if we could come up with a more wholesome alternative..

how about a man presenting a woman with a seed in a velvet box and if she consumes it with goats milk within 24hrs she gets preggers, isn't that nicer all around ?

*no pun intended

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

No!

Also, there is nothing gross about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

So.....you want to try anal instead?

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Do I have to stay living with her if I can't ride her?. It's the only thing that keeps me here really.

only joking honey, missus is a boardsie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Under His Eye

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

*Reads OP*

*looks at contents of beverage holder*

*Reads OP again*

WTF did I put in my coffee..............

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

Actually the OP could be onto something. Instead of a man sticking his ying yang into a woman's wing wong, how about the woman slides her wing wong onto the man's ying yang?

Wait a second.....

Pretty sure I've heard of that before. Something to do with the Old West, a certain type of hat and the kinda fellas that said "yee haw"..............

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Corb_lund

OP know how I know you're gay?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,453 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

fryup wrote: »
    When you think about it, a man sticking his willy into a woman is prettying gross

Those of us who have done it can confirm it isn't "gross".

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

What’s gross about it you jam it in there into the squeezebox and if feels good man

Without that initial compulsion there can be no end by-product.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,941 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

It's "Let's..." OP.

• Advertisement

As the irreverent Al Green said, Let’s get together.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭moonage

FB21.jpg

U wot m8

Instead of getting it on, you leave each other hanging to get pregnent.

Here's a threesome:

DTLNT1A.gif

Instead of getting it on, you leave each other hanging to get pregnent.

Here's a threesome:

DTLNT1A.gif

Get lubed up on sour milk and connect armpits

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo

When you think about it, a man sticking his willy into a woman is prettying gross, surely god was taking the *mickey.... so on this wet sunday afternoon lets see if we could come up with a more wholesome alternative..

how about a man presenting a woman with a seed in a velvet box and if she consumes it with goats milk within 24hrs she gets preggers, isn't that nicer all around ?

*no pun intended

Putting my willy inside a woman is one of the reasons I'm not dead. Goats milk is nice enough too, and goats cheese is yum.

If you think sex with a woman is gross, maybe you don't fancy women? Nothing wrong with being gay, maybe you haven't accepted that you are yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo

When you think about it, a man sticking his willy into a woman is prettying gross

Lol.

A man sticking his sausage onto a frying pan is gross too when you think about it.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,464 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Op is definitely gay.

• Advertisement

Would you like a curried chip instead

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭Anesthetize

Here's what should happen when a couple has sex. In place of genitalia, people should have little wooden doors. When the couple goes to do the deed the little doors pop open. Out comes a little midget with a sword. The two midgets have a sword fight over the course of 20 minutes.

Now if it's a man and woman having sex, here's what the outcome of the fight means. If the man's midget wins the sword fight then the woman gets pregnant by magic pixie dust. If the woman's midget wins the sword fight then the man gets itchy balls for a week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

OPs suggestion does seem a lot more civilised.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

*no pun intended

You're obviously not doing sex right at all.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

You're obviously not doing sex right at all.....

Most likely (s)he is not doing sex at all.

Advertisement