Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charlevile

Options
  • 02-09-2018 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,568 ✭✭✭

Some race wasn't it guys, even by its own standards.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,786 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Felt sorry for the A2/A3 leader who crashed out in last stage, solid chap that deserved a good result for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,568 ✭✭✭harringtonp

dahat wrote: »
    Felt sorry for the A2/A3 leader who crashed out in last stage, solid chap that deserved a good result for me.

True. There was carnage first time down that descent. Guy in 3rd GC went down too and there were other bodies down on the bends.

First time in a year now I didn't feel comfortable on Carbon rims, had several wheel slides myself on the descent.

And there was another Lucan guy who said he was upright all through the race and then turning in to the hotel (slowly) at the end came off as his wheel slid out.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,786 ✭✭✭✭dahat

As pretty as carbon rims are I wont ever get them purely cos of the braking, now that may be excessive but I wouldn't feel comfortable at all on them in wet conditions.

Advertisement