Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Proof i do not own property

Options
  • 02-09-2018 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I need documentation that i do not own any land or property. How do i get this? Google is coming up with no answers. Seems simple enough but do i have to apply to some place for this document or go see a solicitor to write a legal document out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭Raging_Ninja

I need documentation that i do not own any land or property. How do i get this? Google is coming up with no answers. Seems simple enough but do i have to apply to some place for this document or go see a solicitor to write a legal document out?

Have you asked the people that want this documentation what they consider to be proof? Would an affidavit be enough? A letter from your bank that you don't have a mortgage?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,069 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Possibly a commissioner for oaths

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

It really depends for who you need this information.
    For example, if someone was filing an application for housing with their local council, they just make the declaration as such on the application form, as well as getting form HPL1 completed at their local revenue office.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,434 ✭✭✭Tow

If this is for your local Co Co, they have (or did have) a form you got Revenue to stamp which basically states you are not getting mortgage interest relief.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 reaperbeardy35

That's great, thanks for the replies. I will head to revenue tomorrow and speak to them. Appreciate the quick response.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

I had to get this for applying for planning permission. A peace commissioner did it for me

Advertisement