Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ozzy Osbourne with Judas Priest - 3Arena - 30/01/2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

ozzy jr wrote: »
    That's not true, Black Sabbath, ZZ Top, GnR, and Iron Maiden where all weekend gigs in 2017.

Yeah, I think it's just luck of the draw really with any gig, more down to logistics in an acts touring schedule than anything else. Wouldn't really make sense otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

The Priest have facebooked and seem to be onboard with the rescheduled dates, rumoured to be in April.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,402 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Hopefully it's a date I can make it

Hate this but one of those things

Wish they would just announce the new date and be done with it

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Priest have said it's due to flu, lets not hope its the dreaded manflu

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

lizzylad84 wrote: »
    Be interesting to see how this developed. I remember my cousin had tickets for the ozzfest show in punchestown that Ozzy pulled out of. Headlined by mushroom head instead and this that attended got complementary tickets to meatloaf in the point

Wrong on 2 out of 3 there, suppose it ain't bad!

Meat loaf was playing marly park.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭lizzylad84

What's the story with anyone who's booked the adjoining car park through TM? Will this carry over?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

Shamelessly stolen from Metal Warfare forum ....

"He's pulled out of Ireland more times than he has Sharon!" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

An odd date, but sure fcuk it :P

ocd1.png

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭evillive

What's the story with anyone who's booked the adjoining car park through TM? Will this carry over?

Looked into my own car park order and date changed to 25/12/2020 (be a fun Xmas day spent in the company of Ozzy and priest!!) So I'd say these will be updated to rescheduled date so they don't have to give refunds

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Funnily enough, I looked at my Ticketb@stard account today and apparently I have a Flight Of The Conchords gig scheduled for Christmas Day this year! :D

Like others have said, as I live in Dublin it's not a huge inconvenience for me, luckily, but I understand others being annoyed if you're booking hotels, time off, etc. I was at a gig in the UK over the weekend and if it had been cancelled, it's a fair wedge of cash gone down the drain. :(

• Advertisement

An odd date, but sure fcuk it :P

ocd1.png

Living After Midnight (Mass) :pac:

Ozzy- Euro tour ends on the 3rd March and he doesn't start the us leg til 29th May

Judas Priest- after there Euro tour ends on the 3rd March they are heading too Oceania/south Africa for shows from the 9th March til 22nd March. Next dates not til 3rd May

April is prob most realistic date for both as the first week of March could be a tight squeeze.

Not many shows in the 3arena in April ATM only
    Shawn Mendes- 13th/14th April
    Take That- 29th/30th April

Easter weekend is 19/20/21/22 April

Wonder how one would fair out if they were unable to go to the reschedule date

Wonder how one would fair out if they were unable to go to the reschedule date

Refund

I remember when tears for fears cancelled last May and rescheduled too this thurs 31 Jan I just rang TM up and asked for a refund and got it straight away

Hopefully we will find out tomorrow the new ozzy Dublin date with please god Judas Priest still as support (big reason why I'm going tbh)

Its going to be September now

'Ozzy has been forced to postpone the entire UK and European leg of his “NO MORE TOURS 2” tour on doctors’ orders.

This follows yesterday’s announcement that OSBOURNE was postponing the first four dates of the tour because of the flu. After seeing his physician again, OSBOURNE has been diagnosed with a severe upper-respiratory infection which the doctor feels could develop into pneumonia given the physicality of the live performances and an extensive travel schedule throughout Europe in harsh winter conditions.

Statement from Ozzy:
    “I’m completely devastated for having to postpone the European leg of my tour. It just seems that since October everything I touch has turned to ****.
    First the staph infection in my thumb and now coming down with the flu and bronchitis. I want to apologize to all of my fans who have been so loyal over the years, my band, my crew and to Judas Priest for letting you all down. However, I promise the tour with Judas Priest will be completed. It’s being rescheduled right now to start in September. Again, I apologize to everyone. God Bless. Love you all, Ozzy.”

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Well that's a balls, he must be in a bad way. It's great that it looks like they'll reschedule with Judas Priest in tow anyway.

At least if they get the date out now I can circle it in the diary. Just hope it doesn't turn into another Heaven and Hell situation...

Balls to that. Priest better be on the bill

Balls to that. Priest better be on the bill

By that time there could be a Preist on the bill with ozzy

Hopefully the gig happens and it will rock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭ozzy jr

September ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

At 70 years old he's dead right postponing the rest of the tour 'till Sep.

I wanna see an on form an Ozzy as possible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

grimm2005 wrote: »
    Well that's a balls, he must be in a bad way. It's great that it looks like they'll reschedule with Judas Priest in tow anyway.

At least if they get the date out now I can circle it in the diary. Just hope it doesn't turn into another Heaven and Hell situation...

You mean he'll probably die before we see him solo? :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,383 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Getting a Saturday would be nice, could be tempted then to go. Maybe at a push the Friday. Wouldn't mind seeing Priest again

• Registered Users Posts: 18,111 ✭✭✭✭rob316

September, there'll be some other excuse them too. Balls to that I'll take my refund for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

At 70 years old he's dead right postponing the rest of the tour 'till Sep.

I wanna see an on form an Ozzy as possible.

I saw him last year with Sabbath, and it was an amazing gig and I count myself lucky to have attended. tbh I'd understand if it was totally cancelled at this stage as its pretty much a miracle hes lasted this long.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,218 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

His touring schedule was mental anyway for a guy in his shape and age. 3 gigs a week from now until June! There's artists 20 years younger than him who don't do that. Anyone know why he's attempting to pursue such a packed touring schedule at this stage in his career? I doubt he needs the money.

MadYaker wrote: »
    Anyone know why he's attempting to pursue such a packed touring schedule at this stage in his career? I doubt he needs the money.

Sharon needs a new face

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

RayCon wrote: »
    Sharon needs a new face

To go with the couple she has already? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,809 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

What time will I need to be in the queue tonight to get a spot at the barrier?

So.....how did everyone spend their evening

• Advertisement

So.....how did everyone spend their evening

Stayed at home done nothing

Heading up to the big smoke tomorrow for tears for fears.

God knows when we will know the new ozzy date

Advertisement