Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2019 **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales / Requests **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Steviesol

Incredible* speed ;)

* Literally** incredible

** Literally literally

Trigger fingers they call me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

It's not even letting me log into the app, it is saying they do not recognise an account with my email address even though I logged into the site on a computer with the exact same details earlier this morning :confused: Ticketmaster are a nightmare.

Also now Pink Moon 2 man tents are sold out (well the cheaper ones anyway), f*cking hell between ticketmaster, pink moon and the Ireland match last night I am fit to rip the head off someone.

/me steps away

• Registered Users Posts: 19,718 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

done and dusted, 2 x 165 tix and Pink Moon sorted,

cya next year mofos...
    It's not even letting me log into the app, it is saying they do not recognise an account with my email address even though I logged into the site on a computer with the exact same details earlier this morning :confused: Ticketmaster are a nightmare.

Also now Pink Moon 2 man tents are sold out (well the cheaper ones anyway), f*cking hell between ticketmaster, pink moon and the Ireland match last night I am fit to rip the head off someone.

Mental.
    Although there will be more released later I'm sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭princemuzzy

2 x 165 tickets rather easy I must say was expecting family camping to go quick

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭princemuzzy

Also if anyone has a code there not using my brother will take it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭BigMo1

I've tried app & multiple different browsers with no luck for €165 tickets. Pain in the hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

HELP!!!

I followed instruction from a previous poster last night and emailed Ticket Master - I got a reply - NO HELP - so I re-replied - anyway they advise me to get on to their site www.ticketmaster.ie/help - I did - NO HELP!!! I've tried phoning the Ticket Master help line - NO HELP - they just state they are busy and cut you off telling you to call back later. I'm at work - so struggling to do this. I just want to know HOW HOW HOW to get a loyalty code ref as I've now attended 3 picnics. This is ridiculous I just don't know what to do - I only have 2 wrist bands for 2017 and 2018 but do have the Lanyard of Programme from 2016.

Can anyone advise me what to do as the Ticket Master site is no help whatsoever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

We are talking about installment plan tickets.

yep, the two here went for the installment plan with no delay or issues

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/electric-picnic-2019-instalment-plan-co-laois-01-09-2019/event/18005523951015D5

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Was going to hold off on the camper ticket is there many available, not sure if the rust bucket will be ready in time.

Not many available, and close to the Event they are like gold dust.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭foxatron

CeilingFly wrote:
    Maybe look at using a different browser - 2 people in my office have booked in last few minute and I've now just booked too.

CeilingFly wrote:
    No delays or anything.

CeilingFly wrote:
    maybe a direct link will help

CeilingFly wrote:
    Maybe look at using a different browser - 2 people in my office have booked in last few minute and I've now just booked too.

CeilingFly wrote:
    No delays or anything.

CeilingFly wrote:
    maybe a direct link will help

I hadn't logged into my account. As soon as I logged in I got through straight away!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Tickets booked. I love festivals - been 30 years on this earth and twill strangely be my first EP. Bring it on.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Korvanica wrote: »
    Not many available, and close to the Event they are like gold dust.

It was the opposite this year with loads available on adverts, wasnt it?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

2 x 165 tickets rather easy I must say was expecting family camping to go quick

It’s saying family camping is sold out now. It always sells out really quickly.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,618 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

when i went back and checked my order it was the general presale on instalment which i got at €69 each instead of the €62 loyalty price.
    and i was getting "tickets not available" from 9:08 onwards

so does that mean the loyalty tickets were all sold out within the first 10 minutes?

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭BurtMacklin

Update; After all that I just got 2 installment tickets online with the 2 or more loyalty code.

I also rang an outlet. No installment plan taken at outlet. Full price only.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,658 ✭✭✭Seathrun66

Emailed last night and submitted a request, this is the reply I got. Thanks a mill TM

Identical to that myself and a pal both got. There really isn't an excuse for the lack of preparation.

It was the opposite this year with loads available on adverts, wasnt it?

Yes, even some below face value.

Edit: I think hundreds of people saw campervan tickets as an easy dollar to make last year following being so scarce previous years. I saw one during the summer for 400€. I hope most of those folk got stung.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭thebusher

Relatively painless this morning lads sorry.
    Got 2 loyalty tickets for 165 on installment plan.

Son rings me then and asks can he have a ticket for Christmas! Back in for a full pruce early bird ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭PinkCamper

I’m just not ready to think about next year. It’s been a tough week. Husband is buying the tickets this morning but I literally do not care. More and more attracted to ATN solely because of its date. My head is wrecked with back to school etc. I’m like this every year. Be grand

Incredible* speed ;)

* Literally** incredible

** Literally literally

Hilarious. I needed cheering up this morning. You've done the job Pablo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

What's the story with camper van tickets? Sold out, not released yet?

Yeah got the same, the customer services email address being no reply isn't the most helpful

Despite saying 'no reply' my pal and I replied and he's just got a 3 code. Awaiting mine.

**Update - pal got two and my code also came through. Keep pushing them & ignore the 'no reply' mail.

Judes wrote: »
    HELP!!!

I followed instruction from a previous poster last night and emailed Ticket Master - I got a reply - NO HELP - so I re-replied - anyway they advise me to get on to their site www.ticketmaster.ie/help - I did - NO HELP!!! I've tried phoning the Ticket Master help line - NO HELP - they just state they are busy and cut you off telling you to call back later. I'm at work - so struggling to do this. I just want to know HOW HOW HOW to get a loyalty code ref as I've now attended 3 picnics. This is ridiculous I just don't know what to do - I only have 2 wrist bands for 2017 and 2018 but do have the Lanyard of Programme from 2016.

Can anyone advise me what to do as the Ticket Master site is no help whatsoever.

If you're near a Ticketmaster outlet and can get 30 mins off work then that could be a solution. They seem to dish out the loyalty tickets without too much questioning.
    If not then reply to their 'no reply' email and hope they come back with a code. Worked for my pal, surprisingly got a response in 25 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭fish_fingers

I know this may not be practical to most people, but if you have no joy on the email loyalty code, try and get to a TM outlet. My brother picked up tickets with order codes printed and a couple of wristbands etc. All at €165. Got them at 10:35am.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭BigMo1

Seathrun66 wrote: »
    If you're near a Ticketmaster outlet and can get 30 mins off work then that could be a solution. They seem to dish out the loyalty tickets without too much questioning.
    If not then reply to their 'no reply' email and hope they come back with a code. Worked for my pal, surprisingly got a response in 25 minutes.

I have a code and 3+ picnics and it doesn't work anyway. Was planning on installments but just going to head to outlet and lunch to grab one. Abysmal system they have.

Yes, even some below face value.

Edit: I think hundreds of people saw campervan tickets as an easy dollar to make last year following being so scarce previous years. I saw one during the summer for 400€. I hope most of those folk got stung.

And why aren't the campervan tickets linked to EP weekend tickets? A problem previously (unsure if ongoing) was people snapping up the campervan tickets but not buying other tickets. Thus pals have lost out on access to the site or had to pay way over the odds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

I got a code for 3 picnics yesterday.

Slept in and woke at 9.30 and presumed they were all gone.

Got a installment plan ticket at 11.00.

Keep on trying!

Seathrun66 wrote: »
    And why aren't the campervan tickets linked to EP weekend tickets? A problem previously (unsure if ongoing) was people snapping up the campervan tickets but not buying other tickets. Thus pals have lost out on access to the site or had to pay way over the odds.

This seemed to happen in 2018 also, but I think many got stuck with their tickets and sold for below face value. I doubt they will try again this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Which tickets are people getting for 165€ ?? All I’m seeing is ones for 205€

If there’s any codes floating that no ones using it would be very much appreciated!!!

• Advertisement

This seemed to happen in 2018 also, but I think many got stuck with their tickets and sold for below face value. I doubt they will try again this year.

Good to hear. Though to completely avoid this problem surely it's not too difficult to tie the campervan ticket to a weekend ticket? I guess TM & FR don't see it as their problem.

Advertisement