Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2019 **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales / Requests **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭jeditokingyoda

Went to an outlet instead and was sorted in 5 minutes with some wristbands at hand. Already looking forward to it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

Seathrun66 wrote: »
    Good to hear. Though to completely avoid this problem surely it's not too difficult to tie the campervan ticket to a weekend ticket? I guess TM & FR don't see it as their problem.

It might be tricky though. You could only make the campervan tickets available to accounts that have purchased a weekend ticket. That sounds doable.

But, suppose I only have €100 spare today, I know that I will need that campervan ticket and am happy to postpone my general ticket to full price next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭GhostMutt30

Just got 3+ instalment tickets now

• Registered Users Posts: 8,658 ✭✭✭Seathrun66

It might be tricky though. You could only make the campervan tickets available to accounts that have purchased a weekend ticket. That sounds doable.

But, suppose I only have €100 spare today, I know that I will need that campervan ticket and am happy to postpone my general ticket to full price next year.

Good point. Hadn't considered that scenario. Overall though I'd prefer the tickets tied to cut out touts. Pals who've hired campervans a year in advance (as is wise given the shortage) have been at the mercy of touts. And for me it's utterly avoidable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭OffalyMedic

Got 2 installment tickets online a few mins ago

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Just sent a strongly worded email to Ticketmaster customer service. That should sort it.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭gauralordon

Stillill42 wrote: »
    Just sent a strongly worded email to Ticketmaster customer service. That should sort it.

Will have to resort to the same I think. Was able to nab a 2 picnics code on this but will be requesting that they refund me the extra €20 I would have saved if they'd done their jobs properly and sent me the f-ing code like they were supposed to.

Will have to resort to the same I think. Was able to nab a 2 picnics code on this but will be requesting that they refund me the extra €20 I would have saved if they'd done their jobs properly and sent me the f-ing code like they were supposed to.

That's what I've done, detailing the evidence of Picnics past in my archive and the obscene amount of money I've handed over to Ticketmaster over the years. The error is 100% theirs and I'm out of pocket. Don't have high hopes of success but the more people giving them **** about it, the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Code gone

• Registered Users Posts: 28,193 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Are the camper tickets gone? Saying none available.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

Ended up paying all up front with 3+ loyalty code. It's a bit of a hit to the bank balance I must say but glad I have them. Seems a bit ridiculous though - if the tix are available they should be available to buy in installments.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,658 ✭✭✭Seathrun66

So, is it too early to ask for the second announcement?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

Seathrun66 wrote: »
    So, is it too early to ask for the second announcement?

I'd say Thom Yorke will let the cat out of the bag any day now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ry697

If anyone have a spare code please let me know Ticketmaster will not send me mineðŸ™

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

Daft punk to headline next year. Guaranteed :D :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Got a code through email but saying sold out now!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,833 ✭✭✭Alkers

All sold out now?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

optogirl wrote: »
    I'd say Thom Yorke will let the cat out of the bag any day now :D

This should really be a sticky but same rules as last year apply.

Any reference to R-word or its components will result in a swift and harsh paddlin.

Xjj8AGj.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,718 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Stillill42 wrote: »

I decree today, that I, am due a code and have not got it,

EP is mine, and it owes me a ticket?

everlast75 wrote: »
    I decree today, that I, am due a code and have not got it,

EP is mine, and it owes me a ticket?

If they ask me why, you know what I'll do....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭SQ2

Ticketmaster outlet says all sold out!

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭MIRMIR82

Sold out already, madness!! The boom is back lads! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,718 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

MIRMIR82 wrote: »
    Sold out already, madness!! The boom is back lads! :D

The cynical part of me can't help but think that some saw the demand for tickets in the run up to the weekend and the price they were fetching, and factored that into their rush to buy...

Snarky Snark Snark

everlast75 wrote: »
    The cynical part of me can't help but think that some saw the demand for tickets in the run up to the weekend and the price they were fetching, and factored that into their rush to buy...

the cynic in me thinks they made 99 tickets available and they're all gone now.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭Kepler21

I'm gutted; had to miss this year, and now can't get tickets for next year. i would say its a factor of both the popularity and prices of this yer, and they probably released far fewer tickets.

today is now toast while I wallow in self-pity

I'm here, broke, with my Alltogethernow and EP tickets bought, Melvin Benn and John Reynolds stroking their white cats and having a chuckle to themselves and asking myself how did I become part of the problem. Come August, I'll be the cat that got the cream, but still.......

Snarky Snark Snark

Kepler21 wrote: »
    I'm gutted; had to miss this year, and now can't get tickets for next year. i would say its a factor of both the popularity and prices of this yer, and they probably released far fewer tickets.

There will be tickets available later on, there's always tickets available later.

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭MIRMIR82

Kepler21 wrote: »

More tickets will be released. Just not early bird price.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Milo Liquorice

Well if EP says its sold out....there's always ATN. Who knows...the greed that has become apparent in the EP machine might actually help ATN to sell out this year. Here's hoping :-)

• Advertisement
    Snarky Snark Snark

Well if EP says its sold out....there's always ATN. Who knows...the greed that has become apparent in the EP machine might actually help ATN to sell out this year. Here's hoping :-)

yes, because reynolds is doing ATN out of the goodness of his heart.

Advertisement