Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2019 **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales / Requests **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Mucker46

Have a 3 code also

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭DaraDali

anyone get them??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭Genghis

Is 3 sale working for anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭showpony1

took ages to load then when finally let me input the code said it was sold out.
    this was 1 or 2mins past 9am.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Cainer

Nope, not yet...

• Advertisement

Cainer wrote: »
    Nope, not yet...

it says there is none left, are you still refreshing anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

showpony1 wrote: »
    took ages to load then when finally let me input the code said it was sold out.
    this was 1 or 2mins past 9am.

I got the same, keep trying though, I'd say there's just so many people trying to get on at the same time

it says there is none left, are you still refreshing anyway?

Yeah, still trying anyway. Is everyone trying through the Three app or directly with Ticketmaster?

Yep still refreshing. Displays tickets, lets me search then getting 'We couldn't find the tickets you searched for' when I am using the link in the 3 text.

Looking at TM site in another browser just via ticketmaster.ie. I can click to the final chance sale but then its perpetually looping, never even finds ticket search to display.

So peed off ... they must have had feck all tickets to sell

General Site - ticketmaster.ie - seems to have changed, just saying not available now.

Link from 3 is still allowing the search.

• Advertisement

Yeah think they are gone now - back to searching for people selling below €350 now!

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

Yeah think they are gone now - back to searching for people selling below €350 now!

did anyone see after they put in the code that it said there was a resale ticket there for €192, i clicked on that and it booted me out saying "oops something went wrong" :(

mimimcmc wrote: »
    did anyone see after they put in the code that it said there was a resale ticket there for €192, i clicked on that and it booted me out saying "oops something went wrong" :(

Seen that at a price of €212.15, but like you clicking through gets error. You also have to reenter your code then when you go back

• Registered Users Posts: 8,838 ✭✭✭blackwhite

Same here.

Have my tickets but was trying to pick up some for neighbours.

Ah well

Same 😭

yeah I saw that seemed (correctly) too good to be true.

Really had hopes of getting a ticket from this. Arggggh!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,612 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Oh so did no one at all get a ticket for this? That's odd. My sister and her BF tried too and just couldn't get in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭sprucemoose

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Oh so did no one at all get a ticket for this? That's odd. My sister and her BF tried too and just couldn't get in.

kept crashing for me but a friend got one ticket each time on two different tries so it probably was a bit of a lottery

• Registered Users Posts: 25 SantaClaws7

Feel completely deflated after not getting a ticket this morning. Still confident I'll be there, but was hoping I wouldn't have to pay 100 over asking price to do so, but look, such is life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 JCreaghy

Did anyone pick up tickets there or was it a hoax?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 dansan7

Loads of fake accounts offering tickets this morning so be wary. Apparently loads of “digital” tickets. 3 Sale was a cluster fudge. Clearly ticketmaster had a back room agreement with Viagogo. They just put tickets straight onto the reseller.

Same 😭

• Registered Users Posts: 6,612 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Back to Toutless we go looking for a ticket so! That was a disappointment.

Adverts is a disaster for the tickets - a guy just put up two tickets there for €205 each saying looking for face value only from genuine person who wants to go as he can't attend.

queue 20 messages of people offering over the value until the ad gets withdrawn, seems to happen within minutes every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,196 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

If anyone has Saturday or Sunday tickets and would prefer a weekend ticket let me know. There not for sale, face value swap only.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

WTF is a Saturday ticket?

• Registered Users Posts: 49 paddykelly6

Adverts is a disaster for the tickets - a guy just put up two tickets there for €205 each saying looking for face value only from genuine person who wants to go as he can't attend.

queue 20 messages of people offering over the value until the ad gets withdrawn, seems to happen within minutes every time.

Same. I couldn't figure out how they were withdrawn so quickly each time. Turns out they're banned from sale https://help.adverts.ie/hc/en-us/articles/360001284689-Forbidden-items

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

Same. I couldn't figure out how they were withdrawn so quickly each time. Turns out they're banned from sale https://help.adverts.ie/hc/en-us/articles/360001284689-Forbidden-items

I love this list .. very comprehensive and specific:
    Order of Malta uniforms . They are a charitable organisation and only rent out the uniforms to their members. These can't be sold.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭sprucemoose

I never understand this in relation the terms on ep's website, it states in a number of places that tickets are non-transferrable but it also states that tickets are only to be purchased from agents and authorised resellers, surely they contradict each other?

Advertisement