Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2019 **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales / Requests **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

LowOdour wrote: »
    Had no issues getting in with camping chairs last year, wife had hers the year before

Good to know!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Mucker46

Suede headliningvin Bali 7 September use EP to warm up. sounds like good plan to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭glennponder

Mucker46 wrote: »
    Suede headliningvin Bali 7 September use EP to warm up. sounds like good plan to me.

That would make the festival....throw in James too

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

I certainly hope so, can really put a dampner on it otherwise.

i on the other hand shall be sunning my arse in Majorca so no rain for me

Just english lads with bucket hats. I'll take some Orbital thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 15,674 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Posting on my cousins behalf

“What’s best way of getting in under da radar”

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭Poorside

Buy a Saturday and an early bird ticket and he’ll stroll in no bother on the Thursday.

That would make the festival....throw in James too

James are doing two festivals in thecukbthat weekend so unfortunately highly unlikely

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭glennponder

Mucker46 wrote: »
    James are doing two festivals in thecukbthat weekend so unfortunately highly unlikely

I know, Friday night or nothing....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

I could be wrong but I don't think security use radar so your cousnt will be fine... ;)

(Sorry just watched some Milton Jones :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Fatfrog wrote:
    (Sorry just watched some Milton Jones )

Love a bit of Milton Jones. 'my granddad was quite poorly so we went and rubbed some lard on his back. He went downhill quickly after that!'

• Advertisement

Any of you music masterminds know about or seen Fonda. Only one song on spotify sound good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

Recommend Cassia, Shura, Maverick Sabre and In Their Thousands for some lesser known acts.

+ agree on Fonda

Recommend Cassia, Shura, Maverick Sabre and In Their Thousands for some lesser known acts.

+ agree on Fonda

Liking in their thousands plus montauk hotel vulpynes, girl in red and yonaka amongst others

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭fourmations

Today FM running an ad just now
    "electric Picnic 2019, something big is coming"....(with some dramatic music)

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭d_levins

So f5ing twitter tomorrow, can't wait for Aphex twin to be announced :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭Rfrip

It will be picture this etc announced.
    Thats ok, we have been here before everyone.
    We know the drill.

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Robertr

Anyone know if tickets have been issued yet? I bought mine (+camper pass) on ticketmaster last year but have not received anything yet.

However, I bought another one on Viagogo last weeks db got that in the post yesterday? Just worried it might be a fake?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

I'd say there's a very good chance its Freetown and that it'll be a sizable dance headline act like the Chemical Brothers.

I reckon that any of the large acts announced from here on out will be there rather than in the arena. Basing this on nothing other than the fact that they keep making a bit of noise about the new area, and that I think there's already a lot of acts that fit the bill for headline, subs etc in the main arena.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Robertr wrote: »
    Anyone know if tickets have been issued yet? I bought mine (+camper pass) on ticketmaster last year but have not received anything yet.

However, I bought another one on Viagogo last weeks db got that in the post yesterday? Just worried it might be a fake?

I bought mine on the early bird last year and received them months ago.

have a great ATN all those going from here! Looking forward to hearing the reviews next week and full steam ahead then for EP!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,196 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

If it's going to be big I'd still bet on Martin Garrix, Carl Cox, David Guetta, Calvin Harris, Kygo, or if they've given a hint with something big I'd nearly put a fiver on DJ Diesel being announced : )

• Registered Users Posts: 8,670 ✭✭✭Seathrun66

Best wishes to all those heading to ATN. Great lineup, nice location and hopefully you get some deservedly decent weather. Feedback next week then soon enough we'll be seeing you all at EP.

Ok EP, we realise that ATN is the main competition but this is just trolling. Again!

If it's going to be big I'd still bet on Martin Garrix, Carl Cox, David Guetta, Calvin Harris, Kygo, or if they've given a hint with something big I'd nearly put a fiver on DJ Diesel being announced : )

God none of that would appeal to me

• Registered Users Posts: 28,196 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Rfrip wrote: »
    God none of that would appeal to me

Chemical brothers I'd be just like meh seen them way to many times, Apex twin I'm just too old to take copious amounts of LSD, happy with where my heads at.
    I'd like to see at least one current super star DJ, they seem to be few and far between at festivals here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

Go home. You're a monkey.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

Jesus man, I’m speechless. Even showpony hasn’t gone that low this year. You’re giving us monkeys a bad bad name.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,557 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

I'd say there is close to a zero percent chance of any of those acts being announced for Freetown. Even the Chemical Brothers is an optimistic shout, they pulled a huge crowd on the main stage a couple of years ago so surely Freetown would be too small for them? I would say it will be mainly Irish DJs and a couple of medium sized international DJs thrown in to headline.

Chemical brothers I'd be just like meh seen them way to many times, Apex twin I'm just too old to take copious amounts of LSD, happy with where my heads at.
    I'd like to see at least one current super star DJ, they seem to be few and far between at festivals here.

Leftfield would be my preference, the nine year gap a bit too long. But looks like DJ sets only for the next two months. ATN this weekend and Galway in two weeks.

• Advertisement

I'd say there is close to a zero percent chance of any of those acts being announced for Freetown. Even the Chemical Brothers is an optimistic shout, they pulled a huge crowd on the main stage a couple of years ago so surely Freetown would be too small for them? I would say it will be mainly Irish DJs and a couple of medium sized international DJs thrown in to headline.

thank you for the reassurance!

Id imagine the likes of new jackson, dj deece, krstalklear, get down edits etc
    Perhaps Annie mac?

Advertisement