Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2019 **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales / Requests **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,725 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

eplady2017 wrote: »
    Have you had luck before sneaking a drop of hot water from them... Don't want to go to the bother of bring stuff if I'll be stopped from using it!!

Never an issue at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

Can anyone help? I need x22 tickets for Friday and Sunday (but specifically not Saturday!)+ relevant main stage timetables only. I want to watch the all Ireland in the green car park, I plan on camping in ECO, campervans, pink moon and harvest moon but haven't booked and I'm taking a 2, 5, 14 and 16 year old along with My giant glass BBQ with petrol and gas tank! do I need to bring a tooth brush, do I have to walk on actually grass! and will there be people there just handing out cash because I don't have any money?

:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,546 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Fatfrog wrote: »
    Can anyone help? I need x22 tickets for Friday and Sunday (but specifically not Saturday!)+ relevant main stage timetables only. I want to watch the all Ireland in the green car park, I plan on camping in ECO, campervans, pink moon and harvest moon but haven't booked and I'm taking a 2, 5, 14 and 16 year old along with My giant glass BBQ with petrol and gas tank! do I need to bring a tooth brush, do I have to walk on actually grass! and will there be people there just handing out cash because I don't have any money?

:):)

:pac: the EP banter page summed up in three sentences.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Cool BBQ though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭showpony1

just catching up on this thread since the site map announcement.
    I take a bus down so usually only carry enough cans for the friday night and buy a tray from Heineken in Jimmy Hendrix down there - is this facility to buy cans on site no longer there at all? (i dont particularly want to leave and go to stradbally)

I stay in Pink Moon so when going to get supplies(ice usually) i'd usually walk down from PM through forest by salty dog/trenchtown towards Jimmy Hendrix. Is it now an enormous trek around the perimeter of the festival outside Salty Dog from Pink Moon to go to the Tesco or any shops? - obviously can cut through the arena on the way over but if you buy ice etc you won't allowed back through arena with it.

Even if they do sell the cans still would be dead carrying them around the outside of Janis Joplin and back up towards PM.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭Poorside

showpony1 wrote: »
    just catching up on this thread since the site map announcement.
    I take a bus down so usually only carry enough cans for the friday night and buy a tray from Heineken in Jimmy Hendrix down there - is this facility to buy cans on site no longer there at all? (i dont particularly want to leave and go to stradbally)

I stay in Pink Moon so when going to get supplies(ice usually) i'd usually walk down from PM through forest by salty dog/trenchtown towards Jimmy Hendrix. Is it now an enormous trek around the perimeter of the festival outside Salty Dog from Pink Moon to go to the Tesco or any shops? - obviously can cut through the arena on the way over but if you buy ice etc you won't allowed back through arena with it.

Even if they do sell the cans still would be dead carrying them around the outside of Janis Joplin and back up towards PM.

Much easier to walk into stradbally from PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Scooby rot

LowOdour wrote: »
    Could we be getting a special guest on the main stage after The Strokes?? The main arena is scheduled to close 2am on Saturday? Not likely but I'm still hoping!

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭grudgehugger

LowOdour wrote: »

Off to a good start.

Billie @ 7.30 Friday will get the party started nicely. Strokes @ 11.30 Saturday.

Main worry now is who's going to be playing Electric Arena when Strokes and Mitski (9.30 Sunday) are playing....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Hadn’t much interest in Razorlight tbh but now I see them at 4.15 on the Sunday afternoon I might wander over!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭jeditokingyoda

Oh my I've got some serious clashing already and this isn't all of it yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭thebusher

Echo and the Bunnymen headlining Rankins.

Delighted. I'll have some of that.

Brittany Howard beforehand aswell :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,725 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Has Pablo attended to his divine duty and created his app for this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Paddy2012

Off to a good start.

Billie @ 7.30 Friday will get the party started nicely. Strokes @ 11.30 Saturday.

Main worry now is who's going to be playing Electric Arena when Strokes and Mitski (9.30 Sunday) are playing....

Yeah I'm a bit worried The Streets will headline the Saturday and clash with the Strokes, hopefully they're on the Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

Everything so far is going to plan. Did they write the schedule just for me?

Wonder what horror clash the Electric arena will bring.

everlast75 wrote: »
    Has Pablo attended to his divine duty and created his app for this year?

its there all the time. I used it for Glastonbury this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Reggie noble

Sports team / Billie clash :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,546 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

So far so good, Christine & the Queens on the main stage as the sun is going down will be lovely provided it's dry! Happy to see Echo & the Bunnymen closing the RW too, I thought they might have an earlier slot in one of the big tents. Body & Soul lineup on the Friday is good, will be spending a lot of time floating around there. Let's see what the Electric Arena has in store tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Just gonna spend Sunday at Rankin so. Can't we work out whos on electric arena from whoever's left?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,258 ✭✭✭fafy

thebusher wrote: »
    its there all the time. I used it for Glastonbury this year.

Whats the app called ?

• Advertisement

Johnny Marr, Jarvis, Roisin Murphy, Freya Ridings for EA?

fafy wrote: »
    Whats the app called ?

Festable

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭Poorside

The app had all the SD times up earlier, Roadhouse doors are on before TCM.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,661 ✭✭✭Seathrun66

Scooby rot wrote: »
    Could we be getting a special guest on the main stage after The Strokes?? The main arena is scheduled to close 2am on Saturday? Not likely but I'm still hoping!

Next to no chance. Strokes will be playing until circa 1.30am.

Missing Sunday - main stage looks painfully bad to me bar Ashcroft so I can deal with that. But Rankins Wood finishes brilliantly. And as before Jerry Fish & Three Music very strong that day.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭beecee

Poorside wrote: »
    The app had all the SD times up earlier, Roadhouse doors are on before TCM.

Still does. Starts from noon each day! :) As does Trailer Park.

(Roadhouse 4.35pm, These Charming Men 5.40pm)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,258 ✭✭✭fafy

thebusher wrote: »
    Festable

Is this available for apple ? Not seeing Festable in app store ?

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭whelzer

Seathrun66 wrote: »
    Next to no chance. Strokes will be playing until circa 1.30am.

Missing Sunday - main stage looks painfully bad to me bar Ashcroft so I can deal with that. But Rankins Wood finishes brilliantly. And as before Jerry Fish & Three Music very strong that day.

Also need to leave Sunday... Rankins Wood lineup has me devising cunning plans to stay...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

I'm not a praying woman, but Superman if you're out there please let Johnny Marr be on Saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭whelzer

Clashfinder is almost up to date.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭beecee

Nope. Android only. It uses the latest clashfinder for timetable.

Advertisement