Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2019 **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales / Requests **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭whelzer

Hi, can someone tell me the best place to sell 2 EP weekend tickets? Genuine reason for sale and I'm a regular poster on boards so I'm legit/not trying to pull a fast one :-) I'm based in Galway and don't want to have to go to loads of hassle - if some one can point me in the right direction, like a reputable website or something, I'd appreciate it.

toutless.com

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭Kepler21

Has anyone bought either of these waterproofs trousers before.

https://ie.sportsdirect.com/dunlop-hi-vis-waterproof-pants-mens-634185#colcode=63418513

or

https://ie.sportsdirect.com/gelert-packaway-trousers-mens-442148#colcode=44214803

obvious choice for me is the Dunlops for that cool Men at work vibe but I have to be practical here ;)

Have any of you bought those packaway gelert waterproofs before?

Hi-Vis jackets are not allowed, so I doubt the Hi-Vis trousers would be either, so you wouldn't be mistaken for somebody responsible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭Mucker46

Just registered for loyalty tickets. Was not asked for any previous purchase details (all through TM). Was expecting to be asked. Was this the same for everyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,258 ✭✭✭fafy

Has anyone bought either of these waterproofs trousers before.

https://ie.sportsdirect.com/dunlop-hi-vis-waterproof-pants-mens-634185#colcode=63418513

or

https://ie.sportsdirect.com/gelert-packaway-trousers-mens-442148#colcode=44214803

obvious choice for me is the Dunlops for that cool Men at work vibe but I have to be practical here ;)

Have any of you bought those packaway gelert waterproofs before?

Bit late now to be ordering online, unless they deliver directly to site !!

Best idea for late purchases is that 50 cent mallet in Halfords, just hold one in each hand, and the crowd will get out of your way- pronto !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,258 ✭✭✭fafy

Mucker46 wrote: »
    Just registered for loyalty tickets. Was not asked for any previous purchase details (all through TM). Was expecting to be asked. Was this the same for everyone else?

Yes, all normal
    They are looking at your email address, and the TM account linked to that, for previous online E P purchases, hence verifiable

My understanding, is that If the prior EP (online only)purchases are not on there, you won’t get a loyalty code.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭phizzledizzle

Is there a compo?
    Haha no , I know with the late night Sunday show I’ll miss it as my wife isn’t drinking Sunday , has to work Monday morning so we’ll be leaving around 10 or 11 . So hoping to catch their other set over the weekend

edit as there appears to be a competition! You won't miss it if you are staying until 10pm Sunday :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭fish_fingers

fafy wrote: »
    Yes, all normal
    They are looking at your email address, and the TM account linked to that, for previous online E P purchases, hence verifiable

My understanding, is that If the prior EP (online only)purchases are not on there, you won’t get a loyalty code.

Yep, I concur... spot on!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,018 ✭✭✭endainoz

Reded wrote: »
    Someone a while back asked about places to shelter - loads of cool spots in mindfield and if you’re peckish drop into theatre of food they have a drinks theatre and food stage - always free food and drink tastings!

Yeah I remember from a couple of years ago hiding inside the oversized timber puffin book things to avoid the rain for shelter. We were happy out, had some glasses of persecco. Not really a regular drink of choice but a glass of two can be great to get ya going the day after!

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭grudgehugger

The clashfinder has end times as well as start times.

I’ve only found start times on “official” sources.

Are clashfinder times just educated guesses?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

Kepler21 wrote: »
    Hi-Vis jackets are not allowed, so I doubt the Hi-Vis trousers would be either, so you wouldn't be mistaken for somebody responsible.

good shout about the hi vis,

Nah Sports direct have a shop on abbey st. Gonna go for a wander tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

Stillill42 wrote: »
    No EP yet on Festable? Does it not go up when there's a Clashfinder? Does the Clashfinder have to be complete? I should know all this at this stage.

Main screen, menu, Go to All Timetables. Click the update to right and search for electric picnic.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,725 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Main screen, menu, Go to All Timetables. Click the update to right and search for electric picnic.

Yeah, got it sorted, thanks Pablo.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,195 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Anything to watch out for buying someones pink moon ticket.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭red face dave

Maybe this has been posted already, we all know Kevin Kilbane is playing on Saturday night in the AIB place but also looks like so to is Groove Armada.

everlast75 wrote: »
    What time are we talking about meeting on Friday?

I would imagine there'll be plenty of us at the Salty Dog for the Roadhouse Doors at what? 4.40? If not then These Charming Men at 5.40. Seathrun suggested right of the sound desk. Of course we'll all have to identify our rain jackets now. The tshirt thing looks like a laughably naive idea after Villains latest post.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,018 ✭✭✭endainoz

So we have Moxie the band and dj Moxie playing at the same time late Sunday night, I can imagine a lot of confused messed up people ending up at the wrong stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

Whats happens in Pink Moon, if your tent leaks badly, through no fault of your own, making it unusable ?

Go rant like an utter bastard at the check in desk, demand a fresh tent.

If it fails, piss on their cornflakes.

Note, on the mallet front, if your penis is not secured properly, ask at desk, they’ve loads of them.

Yes, all normal

Thanks fafy. Suspected as much but given problems i have had before despite all purchases through tm and listed as such wanted to check

• Registered Users Posts: 5,546 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

The clashfinder has end times as well as start times.

I’ve only found start times on “official” sources.

Are clashfinder times just educated guesses?

Yep just guesses, as you said no sign of end times for most stages in the irish times or on the app. If you spot anything you think looks wrong feel free to edit it.

As far as I can remember 3 Made by Music, Jerry Fish and Casa Bacardi are all official end times. Maybe a few more too.

Note, on the mallet front, if your tennis is not secured properly, ask at desk, they’ve loads of them.

They have TENNIS in Pink Moon?! Wow. I had no idea how posh that place was.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,658 ✭✭✭Seathrun66

Note, on the mallet front, if your tennis is not secured properly, ask at desk, they’ve loads of them.

All very Shirley Manson. So 2018!

Obviously croquet too with all the mallet talk.

Snarky Snark Snark

Seathrun66 wrote: »
    All very Shirley Manson. So 2018!

Wasn’t that a Q interview she did years ago?
    Pretty sure she shat on the blokes cornflakes if memory serves.

Snarky Snark Snark

F.ucking autocorrect

Wasn’t that a Q interview she did years ago?
    Pretty sure she shat on the blokes cornflakes if memory serves.

Several interviews and she always admits it. Unsure why. It's something you'd deny, blame on the tabloids and urban mythology.

Snarky Snark Snark

Several interviews and she always admits it

Aaaaah, makes the heart grow fondler

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭showpony1

The forecast i was looking at had bucketing down from 4pm Friday (about when ill get there) until 1pm Saturday.
    Want to a lot of acts on main stage this year too.
    Hoping to wake up tomorrow to see more optimistic forecast..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,725 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Obviously croquet too with all the mallet talk.

Unless Timmy is making an appearance at the throwback tent?

Aaaaah, makes the heart grow fondler

Autocorrect strikes again

• Advertisement
Advertisement