Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2019 **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales / Requests **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,658 ✭✭✭Seathrun66

? 'splain pls.

Yr Weather, a trusted Norwegian website.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭johnjohn3423

Public Information Released...

BY CAR - FAMILY WEEKEND

DELAYS
    Due to ongoing roadworks on the M7 between Junctions 8-11, drivers should expect delays in their journeys. We encourage drivers to factor these delays into their travel time and plan accordingly.

PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE FAMILY WEEKEND TICKETS IN ORDER TO PARK IN THE FAMILY CAR PARK. YOU WILL NEED A FAMILY WRISTBAND TO RE-ENTER THIS CAR PARK

Drivers can expect long delays from
    M7 Southbound (Dublin & North), M7 Northbound (Limerick & South West), N80 (West) and M8 Northbound (Cork & South)
    Take Junction 16 off the M7 towards Bloomfield Cross on the R445 in the direction of Portlaoise. Turn left onto the R425, heading towards the N80, Stradbally. At the roundabout take the first exit onto the N80 Stradbally. Continue along the N80, the family car park is in the centre of the town on the left hand side, and will be sign posted.

N80 – Carlow & South East
    Take the N80 and N78 to Simmons Mills and proceed on the N80 via the Windy Gap into Stradbally. Continue along the N80, the family car park is in the centre of the town on the right-hand side and will be sign posted.

That should help I hope.

Thanks that helped a lot. Just what I needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Great kelly Anne Byrne mix...sending me into meltdowns as I pack tbh

https://soundcloud.com/fourfourmagazine/four-four-global-mix-039-kelly-anne-byrne

• Registered Users Posts: 5,006 ✭✭✭endainoz

Wooderson wrote: »
    Norwegians are predicting a mess on Sat.

Not much different to what met eireann are predicting. Heavy rain through the night but I'd prefer to stick with Carlow weather. Yr are always more negative.

Lads there's a friggin Mariachi band in Jerry Fish Saturday evening. Perfect music for a burrito!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,258 ✭✭✭fafy

Thanks for sharing, excellent shots

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

endainoz wrote: »
    Lads there's a friggin Mariachi band in Jerry Fish Saturday evening. Perfect music for a burrito!

linky brokey?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,195 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Rfrip wrote: »

https://soundcloud.com/fourfourmagazine/four-four-global-mix-039-kelly-anne-byrne

Tensnake might be worth checking out Friday night at 12 not sure who he's clashing with. He seems to have a little bit of that disco vibe.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭whelzer

endainoz wrote: »

That will be a laugh - shame it clashes with Just Mustard for me.

This morning I have mostly been listening to Kormac (Salty Dog, Sat 11:30), tis nice and it fills a hole in me schedule!

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭gkhant

Nice choons!

Why is it that KAB wrecks my head on the wireless, I find her incredibly irritating and self-centred??

Or maybe I have the problem?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,723 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

whelzer wrote: »
    That will be a laugh - shame it clashes with Just Mustard for me.

This morning I have mostly been listening to Kormac (Salty Dog, Sat 11:30), tis nice and it fills a hole in me schedule!

oooh-matron-29062761.png

Snarky Snark Snark

[pedant]that pic is from Carry on Dick, not from Carry on Matron[/pedant]

Tensnake might be worth checking out Friday night at 12 not sure who he's clashing with. He seems to have a little bit of that disco vibe.

He’s some great mixes and I do like him but can’t stand BACARDÍ bar in the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 conor1508

Any advice/tips for not being blocked in in the car parks? as have to make a quick getaway on Saturday morning for a few hours.

Snarky Snark Snark

Have never seen or heard of that as an issue, just follow directions from the chapettes and chaps directing the cars and you should be fine.

conor1508 wrote: »
    Any advice/tips for not being blocked in in the car parks? as have to make a quick getaway on Saturday morning for a few hours.

Cars are parked in lines so this doesn't happen, exiting should be easy. A tip would be just to have a quick walk around the area your driving out to make sure there are no glass bottles or similar around the place after Friday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Mick98

Anyone have any idea where BerlinHaus was last year / will be this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

Productivity is through the floor..
    I see there is a podcast stage in mindfield.
    Blindboy / David McWilliams / Second captains / United Ireland etc.
    Sounds good.

gkhant wrote: »
    Nice choons!

Why is it that KAB wrecks my head on the wireless, I find her incredibly irritating and self-centred??

Or maybe I have the problem?

Post reported!!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Cxloe

Mick98 wrote: »
    Anyone have any idea where BerlinHaus was last year / will be this year?

Last year if you walked from Salty Dog towards Pink Moon there was a bouncer standing at the entrance, once everyone found it there was also a queue so fairly easy to spot but operates a one in one out system - heard of people waiting 1hr+ on the Saturday to get in last year because everyone knew where it was

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Someone told me that Pink Moon requires a certain type of EP ticket for entry. I assumed this was general camping that was FFA?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Mick98

Cxloe wrote: »
    Last year if you walked from Salty Dog towards Pink Moon there was a bouncer standing at the entrance, once everyone found it there was also a queue so fairly easy to spot but operates a one in one out system - heard of people waiting 1hr+ on the Saturday to get in last year because everyone knew where it was

Grand, wouldn't mind taking a look in to see what it's like - looks decent

Someone told me that Pink Moon requires a certain type of EP ticket for entry. I assumed this was general camping that was FFA?

Nope you just need a pink moon ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭gkhant

Post reported!!

I'll takes me chances...

He’s some great mixes and I do like him but can’t stand BACARDÍ bar in the night.

He's playing the Heineken stage at 12 Friday night not the babcardi.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

Pink moon is boutique camping with its own entry fee, you can't get in with a regular ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭crystalbrite

tvercetti wrote: »
    We did create a WhatsApp for anyone else interested. The consensus was to avoid the public invites so drop me a PM with your number if you want to be added. Its only a small group. Otherwise we'll be seeing you all Friday at TCM.

I thought the public invites at ATN were good.
    Just throw the group on mute and pop in and out whenever you please.
    More people, more information across the site.

Also that guy who had spare wasps the saturday morning near centra was a lifesaver :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭keepwalking

All you need is your Weekend Camping ticket to access the EP site and then your Pink Moon order confirmation to get your tent/tipi.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭fish_fingers

I thought the public invites at ATN were good.
    Just throw the group on mute and pop in and out whenever you please.
    More people, more information across the site.

Also that guy who had spare bees the saturday morning near centra was a lifesaver :pac:

Really? To make your own honey or something? Or were you all on something?

• Advertisement

Tickets back up for sale on Ticketmaster

Advertisement