Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2019 **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales / Requests **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jim_EMEA

reni10 wrote: »
    I know there is a private Whatsapp group for this years festival but I found the ATN public one once you muted it and just checked in when you wanted was a good source of info sometimes so I don't want to step on anyones toes but I would be in favour of a public whatsapp group for EP 19 so anyone any interest in setting up?

Could we re-use the ATN one? There is only 60 people left in that group now.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭Kepler21

Work has officially ceased. A surprisingly productive day.
    last minute packing like taking the cans out of the fridge, and then I am off.
    I shall see you all down there.
    Most likely on Friday to be wearing a black Pink Floyd Dark side of the Moon T-shirt, or else a Camino de Santiago Rain Poncho; hopefully the former.

Have a super weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Homesick Alien

Do EP just not put up a timetable and map on their website anymore and just assume that everyone has an app? Seems a bit mad a day before official opening that that info isn't there!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

jim_EMEA wrote: »
    Could we re-use the ATN one? There is only 60 people left in that group now.

DON'T YOU DARE

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭amerie2010

I've an Eco camping pass for whoever wants it just pm your email address.

**Pass has been claimed**

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭LeperKing

amerie2010 wrote: »
    I've an Eco camping pass for whoever wants it just pm your email address.

I missed the last one, PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭crystalbrite

I know there is a private Whatsapp group for this years festival but I found the ATN public one once you muted it and just checked in when you wanted was a good source of info sometimes so I don't want to step on anyones toes but I would be in favour of a public whatsapp group for EP 19 so anyone any interest in setting up?

I agree, I liked the public at ATN.
    As you said just mute and check in when you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jim_EMEA

D.Q wrote: »
    DON'T YOU DARE

Why would you mind me asking? Sure setup a new one there so

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ibeunreal

Cant seem to find the person who made the whatsapp group yesterday or so, can anyone point me in the right way?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Ficcss

Anyone heading up tonight?

First time heading down early is it just Salty Dog and Hazelwood or will there be other things happening? If anyone is staying in Pink Moon come over for a can I will be in the Rainbow Teepe section from about 8, with a wonderfully horrible shirt with lepords on it (I have a speaker)!

Just shout my name (its Fix) phonetically...

Enjoy the weekend Gang!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭reni10

Anyone able to setup the public EP 19 Whatsapp group then and post the invite link here?

I would do it myself but phone left at home and in work now until late tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Ficcss

Anyone able to setup the public EP 19 Whatsapp group then and post the invite link here?

I would do it myself but phone left at home and in work now until late tonight!

"Posted From Iphone"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,658 ✭✭✭Seathrun66

Kepler21 wrote: »
    Work has officially ceased. A surprisingly productive day.
    last minute packing like taking the cans out of the fridge, and then I am off.
    I shall see you all down there.
    Most likely on Friday to be wearing a black Pink Floyd Dark side of the Moon T-shirt, or else a Camino de Santiago Rain Poncho; hopefully the former.

Have a super weekend.

Forecast looking dry circa 6pm tomorrow for These Charming Men so time for the t-shirt declarations please. We can try and get a list going later but it looks like we'll be an easily identifiable tribe of (mostly) middle-aged (mostly) male dudes with anachronistic band merchandise lurking to the right of the Salty Dog sound desk.

Sure to be shunned by all around us. Just think of us as a 1980s time-warp leper colony. Twenty five hours and counting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭reni10

Ficcss wrote: »
    "Posted From Iphone"

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

Jaysus I'll be sitting willing the hours to go by and school to finish. Then full steam ahead to Granny's house and on to Stradbally. Can't wait. Have the beginnings of a sore throat coming on but I am determined to ignore. Can die a death Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Cxloe

45 minutes left of work, wondering if I can start writing my out of office now to take me up to half 5

• Registered Users Posts: 2,519 ✭✭✭patch

Forgot to put on my out of office. Have to go back in. Balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

The 12z updates on weather charts are rolling out and first few have the rainfall a little further Southeast! This is going to be tight and not a move in the right direction but they are still keeping the heavy rain just about away from EP until just after midnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

Seathrun66 wrote: »
    Forecast looking dry circa 6pm tomorrow for These Charming Men so time for the t-shirt declarations please. We can try and get a list going later but it looks like we'll be an easily identifiable tribe of (mostly) middle-aged (mostly) male dudes with anachronistic band merchandise lurking to the right of the Salty Dog sound desk.

Sure to be shunned by all around us. Just think of us as a 1980s time-warp leper colony. Twenty five hours and counting.

Gorillaz black T-shirt (the only music related T-shirt I own).

I think we will be easy enough to spot all right.

Every year I fail to meet up with the boardsies. This year I am determined to get my ass out of the caravan in time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭tvercetti

Here's a invite link to a newly setup Public WhatsApp group!

https://chat.whatsapp.com/K9AIyDzGN4cHIyMlOERQqy

PM me with your phone number if you want to be added to the "Private Group"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭CiarraiAbu2

Have a good one all of ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

1 Sleep

MAIN ENGINE 1 START COMMAND

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭thebusher

optogirl wrote: »
    beginnings of a sore throat coming on but I am determined to ignore. Can die a death Monday.

Drink!

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭6thyearlife

Boyfriend has a performers wristband, I have normal ticket, will I be able to camp in performers with him?

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Reggie noble

Jaysus that official app gives me ire

Updated it there and it wiped off all my favourites . Added them all again and then noticed certain acts are completely missing like Ameil Lens

• Registered Users Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭Rfrip

1 Sleep

MAIN ENGINE 1 START COMMAND

Waiting all day for this.....what took you so long !!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Ethereal Cereal

Boyfriend has a performers wristband, I have normal ticket, will I be able to camp in performers with him?

I heard their strict enough with the performer wrist bands. I had one last year and was checked everytime going in to the campsite. Not sure what would have happened had I someone with me...

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Ethereal Cereal

Seathrun66 wrote: »

Will be keeping an eye out for this list later.
    You might spot me at the festival, coincidentally I'm also a middle aged male dude. I'll have a Carlow Ukulele Group tshirt on :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭Stillill42

optogirl wrote: »
    Jaysus I'll be sitting willing the hours to go by and school to finish. Then full steam ahead to Granny's house and on to Stradbally. Can't wait. Have the beginnings of a sore throat coming on but I am determined to ignore. Can die a death Monday.

Another teacher?! God bless you, Optogirl. And God bless our first class Monday morning. Poor sods.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,922 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Love reading all the posts every year , the excitement is palpable , have a brilliant weekend everyone , can't wait to read your posts after it !
    Stay safe !!

Advertisement