Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2019 **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales / Requests **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭jeditokingyoda

Right so, one of my friends doesn't remember if they registered into Eco campsite and they can't find any emails from them. Is there anybody out there with a spare ticket by any chance? I know it's a bit of a short notice but I've got to try!

Nevermind! She found it. Jeez didn't need that bit of stress there. Everything good to go for tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,658 ✭✭✭Seathrun66

TCM 5.40 at the Salty Dog. T-shirt update - so far Whitesnake/Steve Miller, Smiths (apt Stillill), Carlow Ukulele Group, Iron Maiden, Stones Some Girls, Gorillaz. Any more I've missed or to look out for?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭Poorside

darzog wrote: »
    Just wandered straight into the main arena from family camping. No security checks at the minute but early days. Sitting at Salty Dog watching Carron soundchecking. Few folk wandering around with cans.... Maybe not being too stringent tonight??

Edit: and can’t find an open bar at the moment...I shall persist!!

Are you still in there and is there anything going on?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭rubick

Been in Eco since 5.30pm. No major issues getting in.

We can't get into Salty Dog, they're telling us it's still being built ffs.

Must be a miscommunication. We can't get in via Freetown anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Lads and ladies

Am I missing something fundamental

I thought arena opens at 4 tomorr?

• Advertisement

Lads and ladies

Am I missing something fundamental

I thought arena opens at 4 tomorr?

Officially 2pm I believe. Though acts on before then on Salty Dog and in Trailer Park.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Ethereal Cereal

Seathrun66 wrote: »
    TCM 5.40 at the Salty Dog. T-shirt update - so far Whitesnake/Steve Miller, Smiths (apt Stillill), Iron Maiden, Stones Some Girls, Gorillaz. Any more I've missed or to look out for?

Yea, I'm going to try drop by. I'll be wearing a Carlow Ukulele Group t-shirt! We're playing at some stage over the weekend too, not sure where yet

Yea, I'm going to try drop by. I'll be wearing a Carlow Ukulele Group t-shirt! We're playing at some stage over the weekend too, not sure where yet

You the very LOUD special guests at Jerry Fish?

Headin down at noon tomor but have a sense of dread lookin at that hour by hour forecast :/

Someone cheer me up!!

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭darzog

Poorside wrote: »
    Are you still in there and is there anything going on?

Vulpynes playing now to about three dozen sedentary punters.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

I'm playing on Spike Island stage at 20:30 tomorrow night with the band Whistle, cant wait, its been a couple of years sincecwe last played it. Met Eireann app still showing a little rain for fri & sat but more on sunday. Hope they're right, I could live with that.

Headin down at noon tomor but have a sense of dread lookin at that hour by hour forecast :/

Someone cheer me up!!

Someone ??

Anyone ??

Gaspode wrote: »
    I'm playing on Spike Island stage at 20:30 tomorrow night with the band Whistle, cant wait, its been a couple of years sincecwe last played it. Met Eireann app still showing a little rain for fri & sat but more on sunday. Hope they're right, I could live with that.

No the forecast is heavy rain Friday sat but dry on Sunday I thought ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

Achtung!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

Q for wristbands is mental

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Can anyone tell me what the difference is (if there is any) between the campervan pass and the caravan and car pass? Looking at a ticket for sale but it says General Caravan & Car on it.
    I thought they all went into the same area.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

For anyone curious - salty dog and hazel wood seem to be can/friendly tonight. Freetown and main arena still barriered off, so faux outside arena rules apply.

So I’m right then?

Arena closed off until afternoon tomor yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭SQ2

Top tip: Whilst the bar's around EP may advertise that they shut at 12 O'clock (or 11?) They will actually stop you entering the queue at ten minutes to the hour! Be warned!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Cocojumbo

What stages are outside the main arena that you can bring cans. I am right in saying that salty dog is now inside the main arena now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 rcarroll1992

Green car park is obviously best place to be placed if camping in pink moon but Garda traffic outlining that all Friday traffic will be directed to red car park. If this is the case, would it be quicker to walk up the road to the paintball entrance as opposed to walking through the whole site?? Is this allowed?

• Subscribers Posts: 41,619 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

^

Everythings coming up picnic

• Registered Users Posts: 5,544 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Green car park is obviously best place to be placed if camping in pink moon but Garda traffic outlining that all Friday traffic will be directed to red car park. If this is the case, would it be quicker to walk up the road to the paintball entrance as opposed to walking through the whole site?? Is this allowed?

Yeah it would be quicker to do that. As far as I can see we will have to do that because we wont be able to bring our stuff through the old oscar wild site as it's now the arena. I'm still going to try for green and hope for the best, good walk otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Mucker46

Seathrun66 wrote: »
    TCM 5.40 at the Salty Dog. T-shirt update - so far Whitesnake/Steve Miller, Smiths (apt Stillill), Carlow Ukulele Group, Iron Maiden, Stones Some Girls, Gorillaz. Any more I've missed or to look out for?

Why cant i be you

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭Kepler21

Decent enough crowd for Montauk Hotel on SD, given that it's actually hard to get in here. Had to walk all the way around to the Hendrix entrance to get in to it. Had a quick look in my bag, showed him my reusable water bottle but not the three cans in my backpack. Seems to be very can friendly tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Peterd66

everlast75 wrote: »
    Just a hail Mary. Anyone heading from drogheda/ north county Dublin in the morning/noon?

Just PMd you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,258 ✭✭✭fafy

Anyone in Transmission ? , or is it actually open ? have gone up and down past Salty Dog, and all security people clueless

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

Anyone have 2 spare ECO campsite tickets? friends got sorted for weekend camping, but not for eco :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭GentleHumour

Hearing reports of the speaker ban being enforced. Heading down tomorrow - a little worried I’ll have to bin my little Bluetooth speaker or that it will be confiscated. Can anyone down there tonight advise how strict this is? Thanks.

The Heineken lords must really not want people drinking cans in the afternoon at all.

Anyone playing a speaker after midnight - confiscate away. A general ban is very nanny state.

Advertisement