Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2019 **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales / Requests **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭n1st

Will glass bottles be confiscated on entry to CAMPERVAN site?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,258 ✭✭✭fafy

The Wednesday Gang just started at Salty Dog, hardly anyone here as a lot of paths blocked off from campsites. You can get in from if you go left past ticket scanning at Paintball entrance and then take the right just after the left turn for Pink Moon

Freetown(just around he corner from SD) is massive, must explore it later

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

Just sold on the tickets as it doesn't really suit me to go, unfollowing the thread but see you in the 2020 thread on monday evening! Have a safe weekend all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

Can I get to the Tour de Picnic box office on the Abbeyleix Road without going through the red car park do you know?

Sorry mate I don't know that, but could you not just park in green, as it's just off the N80. It's only a 5 min walk down to TDP, and it shouldn't be busy so you should get sorted quickly. It'd be easy to get out of green back across town to family then?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Have a great picnic everybody. I'm looking forward to the reviews!

Stay safe!

But not too safe!

Just a normal amount of safe!

Ok fine, go nuts, see if I care!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭darzog

Just wandered into the arena from Family Campervan with a rake of cans. No security checks set up yet, just wristband checks. People dandering in and openly necking away. Yowza!

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Homesick Alien

Sorry mate I don't know that, but could you not just park in green, as it's just off the N80. It's only a 5 min walk down to TDP, and it shouldn't be busy so you should get sorted quickly. It'd be easy to get out of green back across town to family then?

Ok cheers will try that and hope for the best!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

darzog wrote: »
    Just wandered into the arena from Family Campervan with a rake of cans. No security checks set up yet, just wristband checks. People dandering in and openly necking away. Yowza!

Quick - bury some cans for retrieval later.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,193 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Quick - bury some cans for retrieval later.

That reminds me there's a bushfull of Heineken in the 3rd tree down from the toilets outside the RDS.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,813 ✭✭✭Charlie

Any reports from the Eco campsite as to how busy/full it is at this stage?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Coming from Carlow side this evening would you be directed to Red or Yellow?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Charlie wrote: »

It's filling up at a fairly slow pace at the moment. Still a good bit of room, especially at the rave in the forest part.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

0 Sleeps.

SRB IGNITION

SRB HOLDDOWN RELEASE COMMAND

LIFTOFF

• Registered Users Posts: 6,833 ✭✭✭Alkers

n1st wrote: »
    Will glass bottles be confiscated on entry to CAMPERVAN site?

If found yes, there's only a quick cursory check though, be sensible and you shouldn't have any issue

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

That reminds me there's a bushfull of Heineken in the 3rd tree down from the toilets outside the RDS.

everytime i stash cans or drink somewhere, no matter how clever i think i am with my stashing, they're gone when i come back. these sesh moths are like truffle pigs

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Dutchy

Smooth journey in - landed in the green carpark and soon after sipping on a cold one in Pink Moon

EP makes a mockery of both ATN and Tangerine Fields

And it's not raining either with only one wasp spotted and that could have been a skinny hun bee

• Registered Users Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Zero hold ups coming in the Athy road. Granted, I'm not heading to a campsite but traffic great.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,619 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Precisely five minutes between hitting traffic and entering red car entrance.... Nice one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭fourmations

Dutchy wrote: »
    Smooth journey in - landed in the green carpark and soon after sipping on a cold one in Pink Moon

EP makes a mockery of both ATN and Tangerine Fields

And it's not raining either with only one wasp spotted and that could have been a skinny hun bee

Hi dutchy, what route did you take? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Dutchy

Hi dutchy, what route did you take? Thanks

From dubln exit to portlaoise..if green is full you will be directed to red.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 guinness1986

Villain wrote: »
    Coming from Carlow side this evening would you be directed to Red or Yellow?

Came from Carlow direction and straight to the yellow carpark. About 10mins in traffic around 1pm. Yellow carpark about half full at that stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭mossy464

For anyone looking, there are weekend tickets on ticketmaster right now

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭GhostMutt30

Charlie wrote: »

Still bit of space at the back in between tents

Main Arena, still not open, was supposed to open at 2pm

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

fafy wrote: »
    Main Arena, still not open, was supposed to open at 2pm

Opening at 3 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭s8n

alastair wrote: »
    Opening at 3 now.

Gardai doing a sweep for buried cans

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Free pint vouchers for Applemanns at the salty dog arena entrance. Just need the main arena open now.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭speedfreak

Got into green with no problems or traffic at all from vicarstown! It was probably the hardest experience I've ever had going into a festival. In pink moon now![/QUOTE

did you come straight down from Vtown? Can you take a right at the junction with the n80? Thought it was a one way system?

alastair wrote: »
    Opening at 3 now.

Security guy said 4 to me, but didn’t seem to confident., and no sign of any barriers coming down, was there an announcement ?

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 41,619 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Appears to be open from hendrix

Advertisement