Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vhi now extending cashback until 1st of October

• 03-09-2018 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭

Vhi are now extending their cashback scheme until 1st of very October. However it means that anyone previously registered before September 1st. The original date. Will not receive any payment until the later date. I received no email to say anything instead checked my myvhi.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Does anyone know when our method of "payment of health insurance", changes to direct debit? I pay directly from my payroll at present. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 349 ✭✭Bojill

Calling VHI might be your best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

I was under the impression that the €100 (single) reward was for agreeing to receive mail n documents online and to pay by direct debit. Just had live chat with VHI customer service and was told my method payment (deducted at payroll) would not be changing. She told me they asked for my bank details to pay reward into, only.

jobeenfitz wrote: »
    I was under the impression that the €100 (single) reward was for agreeing to receive mail n documents online and to pay by direct debit. Just had live chat with VHI customer service and was told my method payment (deducted at payroll) would not be changing. She told me they asked for my bank details to pay reward into, only.

That part of the reward is for paying by direct debit or by payroll.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭homer911

Has anyone received anything from VHI yet?

• Advertisement

homer911 wrote: »
    Has anyone received anything from VHI yet?

Got mine 6 weeks ago

Advertisement