Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding Mortgage Saver Account to 365 Dashboard

Options
  • 03-09-2018 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi - 

I've probably requested to have my Mortgage Saver Account added to my 365 Dashboard about 7 times now and I've yet to see it appear.  Without it, I literally do not know what is in that savings account.

I've gone through the standard method of adding an account to your 365 Dashboard for other accounts before but for some reason BOI will not add the mortgage saver to my dashboard.  The usual routine I have done before is

1) Select Service Desk
    2) Select Add Account/Policy
    3) Selected Term Saving, Notice or Regular Savings Account
    4) Added the Account Number....

And then nothing. I've even tried different account types from the 'Term Saving' & selected the Demand Deposit & still nothing.

Can you please help me?  I'm beyond frustrated at this point.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Acapella wrote: »
    Hi - 

I've probably requested to have my Mortgage Saver Account added to my 365 Dashboard about 7 times now and I've yet to see it appear.  Without it, I literally do not know what is in that savings account.

I've gone through the standard method of adding an account to your 365 Dashboard for other accounts before but for some reason BOI will not add the mortgage saver to my dashboard.  The usual routine I have done before is

1) Select Service Desk
    2) Select Add Account/Policy
    3) Selected Term Saving, Notice or Regular Savings Account
    4) Added the Account Number....

And then nothing. I've even tried different account types from the 'Term Saving' & selected the Demand Deposit & still nothing.

Can you please help me?  I'm beyond frustrated at this point.

Hi Acapella,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

Keeping everything you've said in mind, I'd ask you to raise this through the "Ask a question" section within the "Service Desk" tab of your 365 online profile and the advisers there will be more than happy to have a look into the savings account and your request to add it and see why this is not yet showing on your account.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement