Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Complaints Procedure

Options
  • 03-09-2018 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Could I get an alternative means to register a complaint regarding a member of your loyalty/retentions team please. I lodged a complaint via the link on the eir website on Friday 24 August but did not receive an acknowledgement or response within the 48 hour timeframe indicated.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Hi
    Could I get an alternative means to register a complaint regarding a member of your loyalty/retentions team please. I lodged a complaint via the link on the eir website on Friday 24 August but did not receive an acknowledgement or response within the 48 hour timeframe indicated.
    Thanks
    Email ccm@eir.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi
    Thanks
    Hi Crunchienut, 

I'm very sorry to hear this. 

Our complaints procedure can be viewed online here if you click on 'log a complaint' on the top middle tab you will get all the contact details for them. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement