Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Miele cashback-website does not work properly

Options
  • 03-09-2018 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭

I recently purchased a Miele product which was entitled to cashback as part of a promotion.

I was trying to register the product for availing of the cashback, but I was not successful in doing so.

The main issue is that an error comes up saying invalid serial number, on a page where there is no string available to enter a serial number. Their website seems fairly basic for company of this level.

Also I registered the product on my account through the serial number and it manages to find the right product at least.

Anybody experienced something similar with them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Have you tried a different internet browser? Can sometimes be as simple as the website not being 'compatible' with certain browsers. I have to switch between Chrome and IE often enough for certain websites.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

Yes thought so too but tried both chrome and IE, also from different PCs without joy.

I emailed them, hopefully I'll hear from them today

Edit-looks like they fixed it and it now worked

Advertisement