Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New York Marathon 2019 qualifying GFA

Options
  • 03-09-2018 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭

I ran a marathon recently which gives me a qualifying time for the New York Marathon on a GFA basis. I see that places are allocated in this section on a first come first served basis. I intend applying in early Jan, within the hour of registratation opening. Am I reading this process correctly?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,016 ✭✭✭Itziger

bonaparte2 wrote: »
    I ran a marathon recently which gives me a qualifying time for the New York Marathon on a GFA  basis. I see that places are allocated in this section on a first come first served basis. I intend applying in early Jan, within the hour of registratation opening.  Am I reading this process correctly?
    Yeah, I guess. I did it that way a few years ago, I think it may have been the first year of GFA. I don't know how much of a lotto it is or what your chances of getting in are; a lot higher than the 'normal' lottery I suppose.

Advertisement