Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rachel Allen’s son arrested for €30,000 drugs seizure

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

is that story not BS and the original story true?

Nope. The person had bitten before and it is document in the press and the Allens "paid it away" before the Gardai arrived. The second time a serious incident happened they couldnt make it go away because of "Amethyst" was watching it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

is that story not BS and the original story true?

Are you saying it wasn't grandad.

Are you saying it wasn't grandad.

People in the locality know different and long term patrons, but someone has been expelled from the company for some reason.

People in the locality know different and long term patrons, but someone has been expelled from the company for some reason.

Just looked up amethyst connection. Fair play to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

Stovepipe wrote: »
    Which is why alleged paedos and druggie sons won't stop the machine from continuing to run.

You mean convicted paedo, surely?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Re: the sentence

I know a guy that got caught with over 1m worth of Cannabis and got 8 years.

Effects wrote: »
    You mean convicted paedo, surely?

People in the trade at that time knew what went on and happened around Cork.
    you dont have the full details. It didnt happen as it played out in the press.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭strandroad

People in the trade at that time knew what went on and happened around Cork.
    you dont have the full details. It didnt happen as it played out in the press.

Why would you take the fall for someone and for paedophilia of all things? What's the advantage to you? It doesn't make sense. Isn't it much more likely to be an urban legend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭Chinasea

. It is a result of too much time on his hands and not enough to do.

Who lets their son drop out of school with no qualification at 15? It was a kick up the ass he needed.

Agree. But we have a significant amount of teenagers simply refusing to go to school from all walks of life. Not necessarily the parents fault, most of whom are at their wits end with their wayward teenagers.

strandroad wrote: »
    Why would you take the fall for someone and for paedophilia of all things? What's the advantage to you? It doesn't make sense. Isn't it much more likely to be an urban legend.

once again, look what is going on in the background. One person has been removed and another person is still in the company. People do very strange things for their children.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Chinasea wrote: »
    Agree. But we have a significant amount of teenagers simply refusing to go to school from all walks of life. Not necessarily the parents fault, most of whom are at their wits end with their wayward teenagers.

He should become an environmentalist.

Chinasea wrote: »

My sister in law has a pot head 21 year old son with similar education background (quit school at 15). Where did she think this was going to end well?

Tell them to go to school or get a job paying €35k a year because they arent staying at home playing xbox all night and sleeping all day

• Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

This is a case of parents who were to lenient and gave hi every toy in the toy box. Dont anyone start with the Autism defence. Loads of people I know have autism and have no criminal convictions.

They will pull any type of bolloxology to try get him off a custodial sentence.
    Water John wrote: »
    Ballymaloe will train you in 3 months if you have €11K to hand over.
    That's for cooking, not making Es or Crystal Meth.

And here was me going through the Rachel Allens books belonging to the missus to find the ones with sonny boys secret ingredients. :mad:

People do things for love.
    Also someone older has less to loose than someone younger with much longer life ahead of them.

I am not allowed discuss …

jmayo wrote: »
    They will pull any type of bolloxology to try get him off a custodial sentence.

And here was me going through the Rachel Allens books belonging to the missus to find the ones with sonny boys secret ingredients. :mad:

People do things for love.
    Also someone older has less to loose than someone younger with much longer life ahead of them.

So he covered for either I or t. Is that what you are saying. If so I feel awful for boycotting the range of food and encouraging everyone I know to do the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭strandroad

So he covered for either I or t. Is that what you are saying. If so I feel awful for boycotting the range of food and encouraging everyone I know to do the same.

Why? If there was a hypothetical family cover up wouldn't it be even worse?
    The whole family would have conspired to protect the guilty party who would as a result be free to be around any children.

By jaysus I think you've got it - nobody ever reoffends after coming out of there!

We had a guy at home much the same. Parents gave him everything. By 20 he had the girl the car and the job working in the HSE with unlimited overtime. He thought it was fun to smoke and deal in the local pub where the landladys brother was the Garda Inspector. They gave him two cease and desist warnings because his parents were good people in the community. They caught him with enough to go to court. He lost everything along with three months in the 'Joy.

Now he is a drug counsellor and he stays away from the old smoking buddies.
    That is a harsh but effective way to cure a smoking problem.

The whole family would have conspired to protect the guilty party who would as a result be free to be around any children.

Yeah. Ok. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,056 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

it's actually a crime and irresponsible

• Registered Users Posts: 21,056 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

no wonder he took to the dddhrugs

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Emmersonn

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

seems harsh to me when garda walk past people dealing smack outside the ccj in dublin and on the boardwalk,
    what will happen to him in jail will not help his "addiction"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭emeldc

seems harsh to me when garda walk past people dealing smack outside the ccj in dublin and on the boardwalk,

I always thought there was mandatory sentencing of much longer than he got for having drugs for sale and supply. He was as guilty as fcuk and admitted he had received other 'deliveries'. Fcuk him.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

You are right but it will teach him and others not to do it again. Our neighbour at home got caught doing it and he cleaned up his act after a three month sentence.

Rachel Allen's son Joshua jailed for 15 months

Should have gotten 10 years as prescribed by law. I bet he had the best solicitor in town

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭u140acro3xs7dm

So would I be right in assuming that this lads father is no longer involved in the family business?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,531 ✭✭✭✭Water John

The sentence is two and a half years, if he doesn't behave.

So would I be right in assuming that this lads father is no longer involved in the family business?

Shhhhhh! Cant talk about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭emeldc

And probably a lot less than 15 months if he does.

• Advertisement

He isnt the sharpest of tools in the shed, what do you think is going to happen?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement