Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rachel Allen’s son arrested for €30,000 drugs seizure

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

tuxy wrote: »
    Why "allegedly" if he has been convicted?

Has he already ? Did I miss that and the sentencing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

Silly sod forgot to grease hands of certain people like the rest of the dealers do.

Most big time dealers have certain civil servants on the payroll too!.

Silly sod forgot to grease hands of certain people like the rest of the dealers do.

that link dosn’t work. Interesting thought.I wonder if the demasculated impotent CAB are in to that? Lifestyle checks and bank audits for civil servants. It certainly three up results in the HSE thou, as usual, CAB had nothing to do with that either.

So a convicted paedophile and a convicted drug dealer in the Ballymaloe family.

Why is ‘our’ license fee for RTE cheerleading anx promoting this family business relentlessly?

I'd be surprised if some folk in CAB aren't somehow compromised/corrupt tbh.

• Advertisement

Augeo wrote: »

Maybe they should put Auditors in there instead of plods wanting a break. Its amazing how luttle appetite there is yo bother their arses. The government will send in forensic auditors to SME’s and businesses and verify every transaction and spend, but do the same for people on the dole driving BMW’s or check up on itinerants driving 202 Jeeps, or An Bord Pleanala members or their families or civil servants, contract evaluaters, councilers, lifelong social welfare spongers etc - o - no appetite there. Mind boggles at the crass waste and utter inability and incompetence of it all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Augeo wrote: »

https://www.rte.ie/news/crime/2019/0516/1049802-garda-arrests/

tuxy wrote: »

It's inevitable, the money generated by drugs is huge.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Maybe they should put Auditors in there instead of plods wanting a break. Its amazing how luttle appetite there is yo bother their arses. The government will send in forensic auditors to SME’s and businesses and verify every transaction and spend, but do the same for people on the dole driving BMW’s or check up on itinerants driving 202 Jeeps, or An Bord Pleanala members or their families or civil servants, contract evaluaters, councilers, lifelong social welfare spongers etc - o - no appetite there. Mind boggles at the crass waste and utter inability and incompetence of it all.

You'll have to wait a few months for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

Did you ever think the got "traded", throw the guards a sprat so they leave the salmon alone? Either way he got caught with his pants down around his ankles and the sheeps' legs in the wellies.

Result the gardai got a high profile personality and the gardai rest on their laurels for a few months. Someone else should be picking up his sales book by monday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,663 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Anyone know whats going on here, she's hardly moving out of the east Cork area??

https://www.thejournal.ie/ballycotton-bay-5085743-Apr2020/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Anyone know whats going on here, she's hardly moving out of the easy Cork area??

Kitchen with plenty of space for pots.

Gods Gift wrote: »
    Kitchen with plenty of space for pots.

Lots of grass around her house as well

Lots of grass around her house as well

I like all the white tops,
    An opportunity for one to take a "pick me up" between takes and not have to
    clear up after one.

Fine looking house, i wish....

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭banoffe2

not a house you'd build to sell, there has to be a reason, the timing is interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Not a house I'd rush to buy even if I could stump up the 800k (!), exposed site on the coast and facing into the prevailing weather. No ta. And it's sat in what is basically a field.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,136 ✭✭✭bigroad

400k Max for that its a basic white house in an open field in east Cork.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Not great tbh although some good potential to improve it on that and.

banoffe2 wrote: »
    not a house you'd build to sell, there has to be a reason, the timing is interesting.

Rehab aint cheap and neither are private social workers. Sell it now to some dope and buy it back next year at a fraction of the price.

• Advertisement

bigroad wrote: »
    400k Max for that its a basic white house in an open field in east Cork.

but but but but it was owned by a celebrity, like. Must be worth a fortune.

Isnt everything at Ballymaloe a bit over priced?

banoffe2 wrote: »

Thought the same myself when I saw it. Its all a bit bizarre, the kids might be grown up but Id doubt shes selling it to downsize to a smaller house, its a fine property why not just see your days out in it. Cant see it being a financial reason either, they're not short a few quid. The timing is interesting , the last year must have been very stressful for her and people sometimes make big decisions in these times.

I think we're just going to have to wait to read all about it in a Sunday Independent exclusive complete with fawning commentary and the obligatory photo shoot.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,200 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

No ta. And it's sat in what is basically a field.

Aren't all house's in the country basically set in a field ???

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭GMSA

They're finding it hard to raise the funds for Isaac's foray into motor racing so you do what you have to do in that situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,719 ✭✭✭✭markodaly

Thought the same myself when I saw it. Its all a bit bizarre, the kids might be grown up but Id doubt shes selling it to downsize to a smaller house, its a fine property why not just see your days out in it. Cant see it being a financial reason either, they're not short a few quid. The timing is interesting , the last year must have been very stressful for her and people sometimes make big decisions in these times.

I think we're just going to have to wait to read all about it in a Sunday Independent exclusive complete with fawning commentary and the obligatory photo shoot.

This is hilarious.

On one hand, we have the notion that because the Allens are in the public eye they are fair game for any and all criticism that comes their way.

Then, when they put their house on the market, reasons unknown and kept private, we have the same cohorts speculating like mad and being nosey as to the 'why' hoping that they release some sort of public statement on the matter.

Couldn't make it up. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭Hibernicis

Nothing to see here folks. It’s been on the market for over two years.....

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/property/celebrity-chef-rachel-allens-beachside-home-for-sale-as-family-aims-to-build-again-847770.html

Price dropped from 850k to 795K. Like many others who decide to trade up/down/sideways they want to go again, nothing more.

GMSA wrote: »
    They're finding it hard to raise the funds for Isaac's foray into motor racing so you do what you have to do in that situation.

Dont be silly, that is for sponsors to pay for. All the suppliers at Ballymaloe, if you dont want to sponsor 50K that is ok, someone else can be a premium supplier at Ballymaloe.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Dont be silly, that is for sponsors to pay for. All the suppliers at Ballymaloe, if you dont want to sponsor 50K that is ok, someone else can be a premium supplier at Ballymaloe.

Mugs I call them.

Mugs I call them.

You need to understand that like the seal of Royal Approval from HRH, that trader could be getting other business on the strength of being a prefer supplier at Ballymaloe. You say it is all BS and it is but that is why lad like Conrad Gallagher was allowed to get away with creditors for so long.

You might even go so far as to say it is rackeetering.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

markodaly wrote: »
    The begrudgery is dripping of this post like honey off a stick. Christ, we Irish love to stick the knife in.

I have no idea who this guy Luca is, but if he has a dream then fair play going for it. Yet, I suppose unless he wins 5 F1 world championships he must be a failure.

So why have you spent so much time on this site defending the Allen brand, sorry family.

Fair enough he has a dream, but don't expect to con other people to help him realise he isn't probably going to make it.

The son would be beating all round him already if he was a real talent.
    Oh and in Europe not in Malaysia.
    And as other poster has said even if you are really talented it is hard to make it.
    Hell Tommy Byrne back in the day was able to beat Senna, but he didn't make it. in F1. Ok a lot was down to his manner and media friendliness.
    And he ended up hanging out with drug dealers in Mexico.
    Sure isn't young Allen already doing that and he doesn't have a hundredth of Byrne's talent.
    Anyone know whats going on here, she's hardly moving out of the east Cork area??

FFS what a load of waffle.
    Did the Allen's write the sales blurb.
    "Mature landscaped gardens" - it looks pretty much like a bog standard lawn with a few fruit trees.
    "West wing" - ehh it is a square house not the fooking White House.

I am not allowed discuss …

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement