Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rachel Allen’s son arrested for €30,000 drugs seizure

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,491 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

All dugs should be banned
    That's that sorted then. Personally, I prefe rnto to live in a Nanny State but each to rheir own.
    They could have

Then for all you know it might not be; which means you have no idea. Case closed there also.
    You know sugar is 8 times as addictive as Cocaine so my doctor says. Imagine how many diabetics we could wipe out?

You tell me - you're the one advocating banning things. And diabetics use insulin, so not sure what your point is there?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,558 ✭✭✭Ardillaun

Sitting on a sofa laughing at nonsense? I see so many talented people waste their lives on sofas.

Clearly, sofas should be banned.

Look at the evidence; by any reasonable measure, cannabis is much less dangerous than alcohol, to the users and certainly anybody in the vicinity. There are also few recreational drugs that are more dangerous than alcohol to developing fetuses. I don’t advocate the use of cannabis, and I think it should be discouraged and taxed, but prohibition brings more problems than it solves. In Canada, our legalization of cannabis is not something we’re talking about at all these days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

Tomaldo wrote: »
    Can you tell me how cannabis ruined the lives of Paul McCartney, Mick Jagger, Bill Murray or Charlie Sheen, as they choose what type of sports car to buy next while their maids serve them the finest foods in their luxury homes.

Paul McCartney and Mick Jagger gave that life style up long ago and have pursued healthy options. Please dont pursue Charlie Sheen as a role model. I cannot bare to go there. He has lost more and better roles taking drugs. Not to mention all pedo stuff that came out about him and infecting women with HIV. Classy guy. Oh and he is bankrupt and his father is paying for his medication and he put himself in a blackmail position. That is your hero?

That's that sorted then. Personally, I prefe rnto to live in a Nanny State but each to rheir own.

Then for all you know it might not be; which means you have no idea. Case closed there also.

You tell me - you're the one advocating banning things. And diabetics use insulin, so not sure what your point is there?

I was taking the piss about your incoherent typing ability.

That is regulated life saving medication, not some crap to get high off.

I was taking the piss about your incoherent typing ability.

You admitted to endorsing wanting all drugs banned and having no idea what was or was not a gateway drug, despite claiming that Cannabis was such, and thus totally contradciting and discredited yourself; and Josh Allen was not done for insulin possession; so you're not really informed enough (or at all) to comment on said case.

• Advertisement

You answered the questions though, so kudos for that.

Correct. And...?

Ah .... no I said Dugs not Drugs. Dugs are aliens on star wars. I was making fun of you being high and your inability to type coherently.

And? The two completely different. one is a medication the other is an excuse to waste your life away.

while their maids serve them the finest foods in their luxury homes.

Paul McCartney does not live a luxurious life. He spends his day gardening and in scotland and lives a very simple and frugal life. He usually shys away from publicity since he retired, he came back into the public eye for when he was married to Heather Mills and that was the second most expensive mistake of his life. He must have been high when they sold the Beatles back catalogue. Then look who bought it? Michael Jackson.

You admitted to endorsing wanting all drugs banned and having no idea what was or was not a gateway drug, despite claiming that Cannabis was such, and thus totally contradciting and discredited yourself; and Josh Allen was not done for insulin possession; so you're not really informed enough (or at all) to comment on said case.

I never said Joshua Allen was done for insulin. Can you learn to spell please. I would like to have all drugs banned just not sure how it would work out. You cant even spell so I am not sure if I am dealing with 5 or 25 year old.

Well I might not be informed enough in your opinion but I am not the one who did porridge and I did get my Junior cert so I guess that puts me head and shoulders above little Josh. I heard prison can be cruel.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Tomaldo

Paul McCartney does not live a luxurious life. He spends his day gardening and in scotland and lives a very simple and frugal life. He usually shys away from publicity since he retired, he came back into the public eye for when he was married to Heather Mills and that was the second most expensive mistake of his life. He must have been high when they sold the Beatles back catalogue. Then look who bought it? Michael Jackson.

why don't you google 'Paul McCartney's home', it said he paid 15.5 million for a new pad in Manhattten to add to his already impressive real estate holdings which includes and Beverley Hills estate

a not and

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

why don't you google 'Paul McCartney's home', it said he paid 15.5 million for a new pad in Manhattten to add to his already impressive real estate holdings which includes and Beverley Hills estate

Probably has a good suntrap for growing veggies

Paul McCartney and Mick Jagger gave that life style up long ago and have pursued healthy options. Please dont pursue Charlie Sheen as a role model. I cannot bare to go there. He has lost more and better roles taking drugs. Not to mention all pedo stuff that came out about him and infecting women with HIV. Classy guy. Oh and he is bankrupt and his father is paying for his medication and he put himself in a blackmail position. That is your hero?

you're almost right about Sheen's worth, I googled it and it said he's only worth 10 million as of 2020

Yes it is relatively modest for man worth approximately for a man worth half a billion pounds. Its not gaudy or anything.

you're almost right about Sheen's worth, I googled it and it said he's only worth 10 million as of 2020

That is peanuts when you are burning through HIV medication, legal fees and have been blacklisted by industry ..... *shudders thinking of him*. I would rather have my health and well just not be a creepy pedo.

I never said Joshua Allen was done for insulin. Can you learn to spell(, - missing comma) please? (This is a question) I would like to have all drugs banned(, - missing comma again) [I'm] just not sure how it would work out. You cant [can't] even spell ( :D ) so I am not sure if I am dealing with [a] 5 or 25-year-old (missing hyphens - also words should be written here, not numbers). (Also, I'm neither five nor twenty-five)

Let's not go down the grammar/spelling route.
    Well I might not be informed enough in your opinion but I am not the one who did porridge and I did get my Junior cert so I guess that puts me head and shoulders above little Josh. I heard prison can be cruel.

Oh, It's not my opinion. It's proven fact.

Joshua Allen - a convicted criminal, absolutely - is probably in a better position than you to judge the drug, as he's probably actually taken it.

Joshua Allen - a convicted criminal, absolutely - is probably in a better position than you to judge the drug as he's probably actually taken it.

Little Joshua is qualified to judge a bun baking competition, unlike me. Little Joshua will be back in trouble with the law within 3 years. Its a family trait. Shure he can "skool" me on prison etiquette afterwards. There are loads of prospect for "purdy" lads with no Junior cert .... they pay by the hour.

That is peanuts when you are burning through HIV medication, legal fees and have been blacklisted by industry ..... *shudders thinking of him*. I would rather have my health and well just not be a creepy pedo.

Some people are here for a good time, not a long time. Yes I am a fan of two and a half men and I did envy his hedonistic lifestyle. Anyway he's in his mid fifties, some health-fanatics don't reach that milestone.

Some people are here for a good time, not a long time. Yes I am a fan of two and a half men and I did envy his hedonistic lifestyle. Anyway he's in his mid fifties, some health-fanatics don't reach that milestone.

Fair play to you. You know what cocktail of drugs costs in Ireland/UK without doctors bills? €20k/£20k. Then add in your doctors fees, associated professions fees, hospital bills and what not. You know what all those medication do? They keep you alive while burning through your liver and kidneys and most dont have any quality of life by the age of 60. When your liver is shot, its like you are always tired and irritable and cold. 10 million is nothing when your father has to come on television to apologise for your behaviour and pay for your medical bills.

Fifty is no mile stone when you wake up everyday feeling crap, another round of blood tests, 18 tablets twice a day and you are just so cold. My fathers liver is shot from warfarin at 85 and I have no desire to live like that. You will never value your health until its gone. Most of my fathers younger friends went senile at 73-ish. Did you also envy his pedo lifestyle? I guess you didn't hear about the Cory Haim and Feldman revelations?

All that money you think he earn went fast and furious on, hookers (Heidi Fleiss), black mail, legal bills, medication and health care, drugs ..... there is very little fat left to show for it. He will have just enough money to be buried in a paupers grave and I doubt he will out live his father.

I dont know anything about health fanatics, I just try to be the best me everyday.

Fair play to you. You know what cocktail of drugs costs in Ireland/UK without doctors bills? €20k/£20k. Then add in your doctors fees, associated professions fees, hospital bills and what not. You know what all those medication do? They keep you alive while burning through your liver and kidneys and most dont have any quality of life by the age of 60. When your liver is shot, its like you are always tired and irritable and cold. 10 million is nothing when your father has to come on television to apologise for your behaviour and pay for your medical bills.

Fifty is no mile stone when you wake up everyday feeling crap, another round of blood tests, 18 tablets twice a day and you are just so cold. My fathers liver is shot from warfarin at 85 and I have no desire to live like that. You will never value your health until its gone. Most of my fathers younger friends went senile at 73-ish. Did you also envy his pedo lifestyle? I guess you didn't hear about the Cory Haim and Feldman revelations?
    He has denied the allegations and has he ever been charged or convicted of rape. If he was convicted of either claims, my opinion of him would be different.
    All that money you think he earn went fast and furious on, hookers (Heidi Fleiss), black mail, legal bills, medication and health care, drugs ..... there is very little fat left to show for it. He will have just enough money to be buried in a paupers grave and I doubt he will out live his father.

I dont know anything about health fanatics, I just try to be the best me everyday.

He has denied the allegations and has he ever been charged or convicted of rape. If he was convicted of either claims, my opinion of him would be different.

No he has never been convicted because Martin Sheen paid them off and there was no more about it but it did open the door for the "Me Too" movement. Corey Feldman is looking for an interview that will never come. It wasnt long before Weinstein and other unsavoury characters were outed. You do know he gave HIV to two other actresses? I am not saying Charlie Sheen is the worst character in Hollywood either. Some of the most wholesome characters took trips on Epstein's plane like Tom Hanks and Prince Andrew. If you can do all this its not such a hard jump to imagine what he partook with the two Coreys.

I am very torn on Martin Sheen. I do recognise his addiction problem and how he dealt with it (the opening scene of Apocalypse Now wasnt acted it was for real, accord to director commentary). He sorted himself out had a great career and has lived to a great age along with getting a PhD for UCG (not an honourary one, a real two year one) and a high ranking Knight of Columbanus. Charlie could have taken this path but he didnt. He should have left Charlie face his accusation like a man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,558 ✭✭✭Ardillaun

I can’t believe how long this thread is given the trivial event that started it. Canada has legalized cannabis and has survived. You can do this too.

No he has never been convicted because Martin Sheen paid them off and there was no more about it but it did open the door for the "Me Too" movement. Corey Feldman is looking for an interview that will never come. It wasnt long before Weinstein and other unsavoury characters were outed. You do know he gave HIV to two other actresses? I am not saying Charlie Sheen is the worst character in Hollywood either. Some of the most wholesome characters took trips on Epstein's plane like Tom Hanks and Prince Andrew. If you can do all this its not such a hard jump to imagine what he partook with the two Coreys.

I am very torn on Martin Sheen. I do recognise his addiction problem and how he dealt with it (the opening scene of Apocalypse Now wasnt acted it was for real, accord to director commentary). He sorted himself out had a great career and has lived to a great age along with getting a PhD for UCG (not an honourary one, a real two year one) and a high ranking Knight of Columbanus. Charlie could have taken this path but he didnt. He should have left Charlie face his accusation like a man.
    I couldn't find 'Martin Sheen paying off Cory Haim and Cory Feldman' in a google search. Getting back to your previous post, I know a guy who became HIV positive from his promiscuity in Thailand, yes he said he said he takes a lot of tablets, I don't know who pays for his treatment, he works as a taxi-driver, he's about the same age as Charlie Sheen, but the last time I saw him he looked great.

I think we've both gone off-topic now

I couldn't find 'Martin Sheen paying off Cory Haim and Cory Feldman' in a google search. Getting back to your previous post, I know a guy who became HIV positive from his promiscuity in Thailand, yes he said he said he takes a lot of tablets, I don't know who pays for his treatment, he works as a taxi-driver, he's about the same age as Charlie Sheen, but the last time I saw him he looked great.

I wasnt talking about Haim and Feldman. Haim is dead he died from a drug overdose. I am talking about at least two hollywood actresses. Yeah its a massive cocktail of drugs. HIV suffers all have medical cards in Ireland. AIDS suffers live about 2 years without medication and maybe 20 years. As for your taxidriver, when did he contract it and when did he start treatment? That is a big tell. Its no fun waiting on a liver that is never going to come. Liver failure is a miserable existence.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

(missing hyphens - also words should be written here, not numbers).

I did enjoy the rebuke! However, I've come across many 'style books' from various print publications. In many, their style choice was that one to nine were spelled - thereafter it was 'hell open to sinners' and numbers were allowed. A simple aside.

IRE60 wrote: »
    I did enjoy the rebuke! However, I've come across many 'style books' from various print publications. In many, their style choice was that one to nine were spelled - thereafter it was 'hell open to sinners' and numbers were allowed. A simple aside.

Did you catch the spelling? One more reason to stay in school and learn to spell.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Hubertj

So the Allen kid got the drugs from Charlie sheen? Mad stuff altogether

I wasnt talking about Haim and Feldman. Haim is dead he died from a drug overdose. I am talking about at least two hollywood actresses. Yeah its a massive cocktail of drugs. HIV suffers all have medical cards in Ireland. AIDS suffers live about 2 years without medication and maybe 20 years. As for your taxidriver, when did he contract it and when did he start treatment? That is a big tell. Its no fun waiting on a liver that is never going to come. Liver failure is a miserable existence.
    about 5 to 7 years ago, I assume he took treatment as soon as. Regarding liver failure I think I'm going to succumb to that, not through promiscuity or illegal drugs but excessive alcohol. About those actresses has he been charged with it?Two English actors William Roche and Michael le Vell were charged for rape but both were cleared in a court of law.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

Did you catch the spelling? One more reason to stay in school and learn to spell.
    Con Houlihan said "A man who will misuse an apostrophe is capable of anything"

• Advertisement

are we off-topic

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement