Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rachel Allen’s son arrested for €30,000 drugs seizure

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭Hibernicis

She's left the food industry for good. Was in news earlier.

Have you a reliable source for this “news” ? Or is this what you are referring to ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Viscount Aggro

Hibernicis wrote: »
    Have you a reliable source for this “news” ? Or is this what you are referring to ?

I read something I clicked on, about a new business she has started. Cosmetics. Maybe it was fake news

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

I read something I clicked on, about a new business she has started. Cosmetics. Maybe it was fake news

I think that’s fake news, it’s a scam promoting cosmetics that she has no affiliation to

• Registered Users Posts: 11,940 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

• Registered Users Posts: 33,105 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Yikes I'd say they will come down on him like a tonne of bricks this time

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

Mom its happening again!!!!!! Lets do a baking show with Granny to distract from the nasty people.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,971 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

If this is true, you can see how low income families and those without parental support with money for lawyers and all the rest of it fare.

Look this is what it is, no one knows where it all went wrong.

gmisk wrote: »

Put the little runt on a chain gang in the deep, deep south (at least out past Crosshaven), like in "O'Brother Where art thou?"

"hmm hmmm hmmm
    Gonna bake me a cake,
    Gonna get me some eggs
    Gonna beat them up real good
    like Granny said"

I can see him as the purdiest young lad on a chain gang. That boy just loved prison chow, he wanted back in twice. Aint no cilantro where he is goin'!

If this is true, you can see how low income families and those without parental support with money for lawyers and all the rest of it fare.

Free Legal Aid, its like social welfare for solicitors. This boy probably has a solicitor that has actually been to college and not just Carlow IT.

gmisk wrote: »

Dont confuse the boy he only deals in ounces and Kilos..... His little head might explode if you start adding Zeros!

• Advertisement

will he still only serve 4 months?

Well at this stage the testicles have definitely dropped..... Send him to the Joy as should have been done on day one. Cork Prison is for Girl guides caught smoking behind the bike shed.

Permissive parenting..... not enough of the strap. I say deport the little turd to Tasmania for 8 years...... wait we cant do that anymore can we?

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭banoffe2

Looks like he has learned nothing from rehab and prison

banoffe2 wrote: »
    Looks like he has learned nothing from rehab and prison

Lets give the celebrity mouse another 4 , no lets make it 8 months in the maze. Lets see if it will make a difference.

He is going inside and he will be a model prisoner as it is in his interest. When he gets out and hooks up with his old crew he will be wheeling and dealing. Its poor permissive parenting that he is a product of.

Not a year gone by and it is as predicted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

Junkies aren't 'humans with an illness's.
    They're worthless scum who had the failing and weakness to be sucked into a world of filth and misery.
    I personally will not have any of them anywhere near me or mine. I have no sympathy for them.
    They choose their path, let them walk it.

The Joshua Allens of this world are no better. Worthless. Useless. Not contributing in a positive way to their family or society.

Junkies aren't 'humans with an illness's.
    They're worthless scum who had the failing and weakness to be sucked into a world of filth and misery.
    I personally will not have any of them anywhere near me or mine. I have no sympathy for them.
    They choose their path, let them walk it.

The Joshua Allens of this world are no better. Worthless. Useless. Not contributing in a positive way to their family or society.

You obviously see them outside your front door step or on the way to work.
    They made a choice not once but several times to arrive there.
    Most junkies never see 30.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Irishman80

It could be worse, I suppose. He could have turned out as a twisted Paedophile like his Grandfather.

Irishman80 wrote: »
    It could be worse, I suppose. He could have turned out as a twisted Paedophile like his Grandfather.

Read back through the thread. Discover the real story. Tim is a good man, its someone else you need to be concerned about

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Pedro K

Read back through the thread. Discover the real story. Tim is a good man, its someone else you need to be concerned about

There's 140 pages on mobile. That's quite a bit to read back through. Who did Tim (allegedly) take the fall for?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

Was it coke or weed he was dealing? Stupid idiot in fairness. Out of the cookery school as well. And going around with it in the car like.

I feel slightly sorry for the women in the family but I can't help but feel that there's a lot of blame to go around for how this lad turned out. Either his uncle (or father?) or granda is a pedo and his mom is a sex symbol, I'd probably try and be sh!t at drug dealing too if they were my role models.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

Kids like Joshua Allen are a product of this country's drug culture and the State's failure to take firm decisive action against the drug lords going back decades. If serious action had been taken back in the 1970s when this problem first raised its head in Ireland we would not be where we are today. Even now the drugs epidemic could be tackled in the same way as Covid-19 but it won't be,

• Registered Users Posts: 4,611 ✭✭✭Treppen

Del.Monte wrote: »
    Kids like Joshua Allen are a product of this country's drug culture and the State's failure to take firm decisive action against the drug lords going back decades. If serious action had been taken back in the 1970s when this problem first raised its head in Ireland we would not be where we are today. Even now the drugs epidemic could be tackled in the same way as Covid-19 but it won't be,

Zero tolerance like prohibition in the States?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭LessOutragePlz

Yeah cos the war on drugs has worked so well in America :rolleyes: . People are always going to take drugs that's a fact of life so we could try the decriminalisation of weed regulate and tax it to take the money out of the hands of the criminal gangs or we can just keep complaining about drugs and drug taking without offering any solutions. Just look at Portugal or the Netherlands they've decriminalised drugs and their countries haven't gone to sh1t.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,055 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

It would be worse

• Registered Users Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

There's all sorts of serious issues going on and the daily muck screams a headline of a minor issue on it's front page.

That people give this type of gutter british journalism attention is saying as much about their own lack of intelligence.

Frankly, British gutter tabloids should be put in the toilet roll section of shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,351 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Treppen wrote: »
    Zero tolerance like prohibition in the States?

Oh yeah *that* drug.

Well we can't ban that because it's, respectable, and many people's livelihoods depend on it and it's part of our culture...a drug culture if you will.

In fact, at the time, people thought it was a silly law and did everything to circumvent it..There were specially appointed police depts dedicated to finding and rooting out sources of alcohol, gang warfare on the streets, high profile busts but still the booze got through...remind you of anything present day??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,422 ✭✭✭MrMusician18

How come every teenager isn't importing thousands of euro of drugs if it's societies problem?

Yeah cos the war on drugs has worked so well in America :rolleyes: . People are always going to take drugs that's a fact of life so we could try the decriminalisation of weed regulate and tax it to take the money out of the hands of the criminal gangs or we can just keep complaining about drugs and drug taking without offering any solutions. Just look at Portugal or the Netherlands they've decriminalised drugs and their countries haven't gone to sh1t.

The war on drugs is a constantly ongoing war. Sort of like clipping our toenails. We dont like it or the products but when you leave it go unchecked you end up with bigger problems.

• Advertisement

We didnt understand drugs back then. They were something far away in the States or the backwash from the war in Vietnam. We were fighting a war with terrorism back then in the 1970's. Nobody cared about the people in Fatima mansions or Dolphins barn.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement