Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rachel Allen’s son arrested for €30,000 drugs seizure

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

Yeh its BS. It's merely the family trying to deflect from Tim. Not sure where the excuse originated from either.

From the Allen family. It's well known in Cork their staff were told to spread this bull**** "good family man Tom covered for one of the family" ****e. Can't believe anyone still falls for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

lazygal wrote: »
    From the Allen family. It's well known in Cork their staff were told to spread this bull**** "good family man Tom covered for one of the family" ****e. Can't believe anyone still falls for it.

Company records tell a different story.

Company records tell a different story.

Nope. They don't.
    Tim Allen is a convicted child sex offender who still hangs around Ballymaloe pretending he's a great family man. He's a paedophile.
    Imagine being so deep into a food cult you defend a paedophile. Baffling.

Nope. They don't.
    Tim Allen is a convicted child sex offender who still hangs around Ballymaloe pretending he's a great family man. He's a paedophile.

Someone else was removed. I am defending no Pedophile. The same person is having no success with their business opportunities. It is you who is outside the loop. I am no longer working in the food business anymore.

Someone else was removed. I am defending no Pedophile. The same person is having no success with their business opportunities. It is you who is outside the loop. I am no longer working in the food business anymore.

You're defending a convicted paedophile and trying to spread the rumours the Allen family started in the first place. Pathetic carry on.

• Advertisement

You're defending a convicted paedophile and trying to spread the rumours the Allen family started in the first place. Pathetic carry on.

The evidence was put there before you and you ignore it. I am no fan of the new Allens. I think their practices are Bizarre and amoral. You would want to read up on the finer details of what happened.

The evidence was put there before you and you ignore it. I am no fan of the new Allens. I think their practices are Bizarre and amoral. You would want to read up on the finer details of what happened.

The evidence was heard in court. Tim Allen pleaded guilty.
    It's actually pathetic that nearly two decades later people are so brainwashed by the family they're willing to lie and do their PR for them. There are no finer details. That's just the bull**** the family told their staff to spread to keep the Ballymaloe brand on the road.

The evidence was heard in court. Tim Allen pleaded guilty.
    It's actually pathetic that nearly two decades later people are so brainwashed by the family they're willing to lie and do their PR for them. There are no finer details. That's just the bull**** the family told their staff to spread to keep the Ballymaloe brand on the road.

So who are the 4 directors of BallyMaloe Cookery School? Which name is missing? You are preaching to the converted on the PR front. I am well aware of the first scandal and how it was dealt with and then the efforts to change Joshua and then the driving school. The young Allens are rotten people.

So who are the 4 directors of BallyMaloe Cookery School? Which name is missing? You are preaching to the converted on the PR front. I am well aware of the first scandal and how it was dealt with and then the efforts to change Joshua and then the driving school. The young Allens are rotten people.

Anyone who knows about company law knows directors are meaningless, they're often just a courtesy role and title.
    Tim Allen, convicted child sex offender, is still part and parcel of the Ballymaloe brand no matter whanlt fictions the family came up with to make out like he covered for another family member.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭un5byh7sqpd2x0

Anyone who knows about company law knows directors are meaningless, they're often just a courtesy role and title.

Someone knows fcuk all about company law, and it ain’t us...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,249 ✭✭✭Widdensushi

It's obvious that there are Allen's or people with their interests trying to spin on this thread

Tim Allen, convicted child sex offender, is still part and parcel of the Ballymaloe brand no matter whanlt fictions the family came up with to make out like he covered for another family member.

So why was one removed? and which one was it?

It's obvious that there are Allen's or people with their interests trying to spin on this thread
    Not an Allen, not married to an Allen, dont do business with the Allens and have been consistently critical of the Allens.

I have been to Ballymaloe for a wedding but never trained there, I was at CIT at the same time. So I dont know where you are going with this.

Because directorships change regularly. It's irrelevant.
    Why are you fawning over a convicted paedophile?

I always look for appointments to companies directors. A new director can bring a lot more business with a name. For an example in Cork remember Joe Ganely in Apple, he stopped it from closing in the 1990's? He was appointed to Cork Airport afterwards. Ever wonder why so many politicians are on boards of directors? To get government contracts. You know if you are in public office you have to disclose if you are a director of company, but that is a matter of public record anyways, you just have to look it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,466 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

why don't you tell us which one was removed?

Like flies on ****e every time this family are discussed on social media. They're like a cult.

I always look for appointments to companies directors. A new director can bring a lot more business with a name. For an example in Cork remember Joe Ganely in Apple, he stopped it from closing in the 1990's? He was appointed to Cork Airport afterwards. Ever wonder why so many politicians are on boards of directors? To get government contracts. You know if you are in public office you have to disclose if you are a director of company, but that is a matter of public record anyways, you just have to look it up.

So what? Being a director of a company doesn't mean much.

But this isnt a publicly traded company this is a family business. People dont change in a family business regularly without dramatic reason (death, dispute, change in leadership), of course in smart families the youths get appointed early and rise to learn the family trade.

But this isnt a publicly traded company this is a family business. People dont change in a family business regularly without dramatic reason (death, dispute, change in leadership), of course in smart families the youths get appointed early and rise to learn the family trade.

What garbled point are you trying to make? That somehow Tim Allen isn't a paedophile?

• Advertisement

So what? Being a director of a company doesn't mean much.

"......................"
    Directors fees? Stock options? Conferences? A say of what goes on in a company? You have never heard of insider trading? Loads of perks and Ballymaloe has a nice niche business going on there with a proven track record. 17 books? Regular TV series, licensing the brand, sponsorship deals, product placement......

"......................"
    Directors fees? Stock options? Conferences? A say of what goes on in a company? You have never heard of insider trading? Loads of perks and Ballymaloe has a nice niche business going on there with a proven track record. 17 books? Regular TV series, licensing the brand, sponsorship deals, product placement......
    This is a lot of words to defend a convicted child sex offender for whatever reason.

"......................"

so why don't you tell us the name of the director that was removed?

What garbled point are you trying to make? That somehow Tim Allen isn't a paedophile?

You are fixated on Tim Allen. I never said there wasnt a serial sex offender at Ballymaloe. I have my day to begin, so I will leave you to it.

You are fixated on Tim Allen. I never said there wasnt a serial sex offender at Ballymaloe. I have my day to begin, so I will leave you to it.

So what is your point about directors?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,559 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Define normal! If it is a mutual friend he doesnt count. His extra curricular hobbies arent ....... mainstream

im not aware of a mutual friend, but maybe, no, ive met many throughout my life that have engaged in the use of many illegal drugs, some still do, most have been able to hold down jobs, and maintain healthy relationships, and otherwise health lifestyles
    Prison rarely rehabilitates but it gives normal society a break from these headbangers

incarceration is extremely important for these reasons alone, but rehabilitation is critical in this process, this is still currently poorly conducted, hence high re-offence rates upon release, baring in mind, some may not be rehabilitative
    Nope. They don't.

pedophilia is highly complex, and obviously highly disturbing behavior, those that conduct in this behavior require urgent and critical care, obviously to prevent offending or re-offending

so why don't you tell us the name of the director that was removed?

There is no responsibility on me to tell you. Come down to Cork some weekend and work it yourself. Be like Beyonce. Check out the consistently failing restaurants, make friends with a chef or ex chef. In no way am I defending the Allens.

There is no responsibility on me to tell you. Come down to Cork some weekend and work it yourself. Be like Beyonce. Check out the consistently failing restaurants, make friends with a chef or ex chef. In no way am I defending the Allens.

of course you are. you are claiming that Tim is not a paedophile despite him being convicted of same. you are also claiming that another person is a paedophile which is a very serious accusation to make. i am sure you have evidence that supports that accusation.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

of course you are. you are claiming that Tim is not a paedophile despite him being convicted of same. you are also claiming that another person is a paedophile which is a very serious accusation to make. i am sure you have evidence that supports that accusation.

That's the rumour locally anyway. Tim covered up for another family member. Whether it's true or not no one knows.

• Advertisement

JeffKenna wrote: »
    That's the rumour locally anyway. Tim covered up for another family member. Whether it's true or not no one knows.

It's bull. The family started the rumour themselves.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement