Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rachel Allen’s son arrested for €30,000 drugs seizure

Options
1636465666769»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,611 ✭✭✭Treppen

That was tried before I think. He used it to bring in cannabis a few times, endangering company jobs. If you see a pile of $hit dont stand next to it!

Now would you take him into YOUR family business? Would you put other workers jobs in danger? Would you risk an audit by CAB? Ask the same question again?

You're very concerned for the family business.
    But yet you've been vilifying the whole family for days.

Just get help if it eats you up so much.

Some young fella got busted for drugs , so what. This thread and topic has been resurrected often enough just to have a go and keep the gossip going,

Would you call a drunk driver a scumbag?
    Then what would you call someone doing coke and driving a sports car?

Why, who's doing Coke and driving a sports car?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Slim Charles

shafty100 wrote: »
    a drunk driver is an alcoholic and a coke head to has addiction issues , both health issues i.m.o ,its the scumbag dealers that prey on there weakness are the scumbags that wont be dealt with

And you're all sorts of stupid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

Treppen wrote: »
    Why, who's doing Coke and driving a sports car?

Didnt you hear Joshua has branched out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

You're very concerned for the family business.
    But yet you've been vilifying the whole family for days.

Just get help if it eats you up so much.

Some young fella got busted for drugs , so what. This thread and topic has been resurrected often enough just to have a go and keep the gossip going,

Its in the public domain, if you put yourself up on a pedestal expect consequences.

Just get a D-notice or ask all Irish media to shut the story down.

Try getting a criminal record and see how difficult life becomes afterwards?

• Advertisement

Didnt you hear Joshua has branched out?

Really? Let's talk about it so.

Do go on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭thomas 123

How dare he call out scum for scum.

What’s your view on other crimes like robbery, stabbings or murders - a lot of them caused by drugs debts / addiction by the way.

Its in the public domain, if you put yourself up on a pedestal expect consequences.

Just get a D-notice or ask all Irish media to shut the story down.

Try getting a criminal record and see how difficult life becomes afterwards?

Ya I know, it was in the news 2 years ago. But why are you so obsessed by a 19 year old. Has he offended you in some way?

thomas 123 wrote: »
    How dare he call out scum for scum.

What’s your view on other crimes like robbery, stabbings or murders - a lot of them caused by drugs debts / addiction by the way.

Ya crime is bad, but went the obsession with a 2 year old story of a 19 year old kid?

Like has he turned all the people he dealt to into stabbers and murderers or something?

Ya crime is bad, but went the obsession with a 2 year old story of a 19 year old kid?

Like has he turned all the people he dealt to into stabbers and murderers or something?

You're aware why this thread has been resurrected, yes ?

• Advertisement

You're aware why this thread has been resurrected, yes ?

Has he must murdered or stabbed someone?

We should be obsessed, but your right, not just with this particular person.

He very well may have turned his debtors to petty crimes to pay him, more serious crimes are unlikely considering it was marijuana.

My point is the fact he is 19 or the fact that this story is two years old does not take anything away from the scum he is.

I raised the point about murderers and stabbing to see if you thought we should forget about those too.

Has he must murdered or stabbed someone?

My apologies.

I wasn't aware that because one person here had the temerity to link drugs to murder, a discussion on a obvious delinquent, wasting his privileged upbringing is disallowed on a discussion board.

My apologies.

I wasn't aware that because one person here had the temerity to link drugs to murder, a discussion on a obvious delinquent, wasting his privileged upbringing is disallowed on a discussion board.

Apology accepted.

He very well may have turned his debtors to petty crimes to pay him, more serious crimes are unlikely considering it was marijuana.

My point is the fact he is 19 or the fact that this story is two years old does not take anything away from the scum he is.

I raised the point about murderers and stabbing to see if you thought we should forget about those too.

Scum? There's corporations legally selling cannabis by the tonne and nobody is getting stabbed or murdered.

Scum? There's corporations legally selling cannabis by the tonne and nobody is getting stabbed or murdered.

100% scum , much worse

100% scum , much worse

Why's that, Canadian economy or society hasn't fallen apart since 2017?

Would you call your local publican a filthy dealing scumbag supporting murder and stabbings :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭shafty100

Publicans are scumbag dealers, so.

some publicans are greedy scumbags ,alcohol is a drug and they are the legalised dealer.there is many a pub were the local alcoholics will be served night and day because they are big spenders .

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Looked at a few of the last pages here going to stop now,its like looking at the Magic F*****g Roundabout.

Follow Urguay and Portigual's example for a brighter future

I won't quote the person again as I already got a warning for potentially hurting feelings, but I really hope the poster who's name ends with a 'century' donates his or her brain to medical science when they die. Could be invaluable for research purposes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Tomaldo

Stabbings and murders involve non-consenting victims. People who buy cannabis are not victims, they're consenting customers and they do it for enjoyment. Nobody enjoys being stabbed or murdered. Huge difference.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 23,640 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Thread is 2 years old and the latest resurrection has gone completely off the original topic, best to start a new thread

This has run it's course, closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement