Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reset Eir Voicemail

Options
  • 03-09-2018 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi

My Mother-in-law's voicemail is full and callers cannot leave messages. As there is a pocket dial message she is not getting the option to delete her messages. She has called Eir twice to get help in deleting the message but no one has been able to help her. She was on a call for 90mins last week and was passed between 3 reps who were unable to help. This was very frustrating for her and not ideal that she cannot receive messages. 

I know there was an issue with Eir voicemail last week but is there a way that this can be sorted for her without having to endure another long unsuccessful call to Eir?

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

OutThere wrote: »
    Hi

My Mother-in-law's voicemail is full and callers cannot leave messages. As there is a pocket dial message she is not getting the option to delete her messages. She has called Eir twice to get help in deleting the message but no one has been able to help her. She was on a call for 90mins last week and was passed between 3 reps who were unable to help. This was very frustrating for her and not ideal that she cannot receive messages. 

I know there was an issue with Eir voicemail last week but is there a way that this can be sorted for her without having to endure another long unsuccessful call to Eir?

Thank you
    Hi OutThere, 

I'm sorry to hear this. 

Feel free to PM me the account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth and I'll look at this for you.

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement