Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dhl

• 03-09-2018 5:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have a contact number where I could actually speak to a person??
    I sat in all day today waiting on a parcel and it didn't arrive. Now I have to waste a second day tomorrow waiting for it and it might not even arrive

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Does anyone have a contact number where I could actually speak to a person??
    I sat in all day today waiting on a parcel and it didn't arrive. Now I have to waste a second day tomorrow waiting for it and it might not even arrive

Depending the type of parcels numbers are in the website, for DHL express 1890 725 725

Advertisement