Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shtappp Shtappp make it STOP!?

• 03-09-2018 7:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭

It's annoying me so much.
    PRECIPITATION PRECIPITATION
    it's the new word for misty, drizzly, dampinily, rainy stuff.
    I hate that word FOR-EVS.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,354 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Why did you use it twice?

To precipitate a discussion?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

It's annoying me so much.
    PRECIPITATION PRECIPITATION
    it's the new word for misty, drizzly, dampinily, rainy stuff.
    I hate that word FOR-EVS.

It's not a new word though. It has been used to describe rain, snow, sleet, or any falling products of condensation in the atmosphere since the 16th century.

Where have you been?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

It's not a new word though. It has been used to describe rain, snow, sleet, or any falling products of condensation in the atmosphere since the 16th century.

Where have you been?

15th century?

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

Huh..
    Why are they using it now so frequently, even me weather app is using it arrrrgggggh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,429 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

Huh..
    Why are they using it now so frequently, even me weather app is using it arrrrgggggh

They are using it because they are in the business of weather forecasting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Plopsu

Huh..

Because the weather's gone so sh*te, they can only tell if something is likely to drop out of the sky but not what form it'll take?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭xi5yvm0owc1s2b

That usage began in the late 17th century.

Advertisement