Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Sports App as a mobile customer

Options
  • 03-09-2018 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭

Hi Eir Reps,

I'm a bill pay mobile customer and according to MyEir, my plan is "eir Mobile 400 10GB + Roaming SIM Only" - can you please confirm whether or not I should be able to use the Eir Sport Just Mobile app to stream content to my phone or other android device?

I have downloaded it and tried to use it, and while I can get past the enter phone number screen, the login form on the next screen rejects my credentials that I use to access MyEir, so I'm at a bit of a loss at the moment as I think my plan should allow this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

cython wrote: »
    Hi Eir Reps,

I'm a bill pay mobile customer and according to MyEir, my plan is "eir Mobile 400 10GB + Roaming SIM Only" - can you please confirm whether or not I should be able to use the Eir Sport Just Mobile app to stream content to my phone or other android device?

I have downloaded it and tried to use it, and while I can get past the enter phone number screen, the login form on the next screen rejects my credentials that I use to access MyEir, so I'm at a bit of a loss at the moment as I think my plan should allow this?
    Hi cython, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. Unfortunately, you are unable to avail of this service on your current plan.  

The eligible plans can be viewed online here for SIM only and bill pay plans here

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭cython

Why, in that case, did I receive the attached SMS from you slightly over a month ago advising that I could use it?

460348.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

cython wrote: »
    Why, in that case, did I receive the attached SMS from you slightly over a month ago advising that I could use it?

460348.jpg
    This message was sent to you in error I'm afraid. If you change over to one of our new plans above you can avail of it. 

Apologies for all inconvenience caused, I understand this is frustrating. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement