Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar lessons for kids.

• 03-09-2018 7:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,670 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all, I'm looking for guitar lessons for my 7-year old son. He was previously with a teacher here in Corbally, who was a UL music student, and all that was very convenient, but she has had to give that up.

So I am wondering what my options are, in terms of schools and also private teachers that people might recommend. On the Corbally side of town if possible, but I know the options will be limited.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭geotrig

osarusan wrote: »
    Hi all, I'm looking for guitar lessons for my 7-year old son. He was previously with a teacher here in Corbally, who was a UL music student, and all that was very convenient, but she has had to give that up.

So I am wondering what my options are, in terms of schools and also private teachers that people might recommend. On the Corbally side of town if possible, but I know the options will be limited.

Thanks.
    Ard scoil mhuire have music lessons running in the evening time and definitely have guitar lessons ,guitar teacher that was there was very good also.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Maryannabel

There is also the Redemptorist school of music on the Island Road near King John's Castle. I'm not sure if they do guitar though. Also, the North side Learning Hub on the Kileely Road have guitar classes.

Advertisement