Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Busted pop up two man tents

Options
  • 03-09-2018 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭

Folks, if any of ye, coming back from Electric picnic with a busted two man pop up tent, we (Gliondar, Athenry community Arts group) would love them. Is there anyway or anyone I could contact to see where they go after the clean up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭westgolf

Greaney wrote: »
    Folks, if any of ye, coming back from Electric picnic with a busted two man pop up tent, we (Gliondar, Athenry community Arts group) would love them. Is there anyway or anyone I could contact to see where they go after the clean up?

Contact the cleaning contractors, Ryan event services usually, they will know who is collecting what.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,437 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Friends Of The Earth are coordinating the recycling of tents and stuff down there. The good ones are going to the homeless but the reckon they have a lot of wrecked tents to sort out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭cfeeneyinterior

Friends Of The Earth are coordinating the recycling of tents and stuff down there. The good ones are going to the homeless but the reckon they have a lot of wrecked tents to sort out.

http://www.thejournal.ie/litter-at-electric-picnic-4217181-Sep2018/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Greaney

Thanks for your replies, I'll try to follow this up but it looks like I may be too late. I've been posting on recycling groups and facebook etc. since the spring but it seems I only have a one day window and need to be in Strabally at 10am on the Morning of the leaving day.

It's such a pity and shameful to have such waste. We'd love the fiberglass rods in any bust pop up tents and I just couldn't justify buying a super cheap but perfectly good one to bust open for the hoops.

Advertisement