Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

broadband service in Cork

Options
  • 04-09-2018 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi all,

I am using UPC/ Virgin media service from 240Mb plan from last 4 years but from several months I am experiencing many issues and I am getting maximum speed of 28Mbs after paying 57euros per month.

Could anyone suggest anyother broadband serivce with reasonable plan?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭theboringfox

samy66 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I am using UPC/ Virgin media service from 240Mb plan from last 4 years but from several months I am experiencing many issues and I am getting maximum speed of 28Mbs after paying 57euros per month.

Could anyone suggest anyother broadband serivce with reasonable plan?

If you get an answer on this I would love to know. Mine has gone really slow of late too.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 samy66

If you get an answer on this I would love to know. Mine has gone really slow of late too.

I called them and they agreed to send new modem so hope this issue would be resolved.

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭theboringfox

I called them and they agreed to send new modem so hope this issue would be resolved.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭Dbu

Just beware, new modem normally means entering new contract...

• Registered Users Posts: 31 samy66

Dbu wrote: »
    Just beware, new modem normally means entering new contract...

No it is not like that... I need to change house so I am not in position to do contract.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭dwasol

anyone know whats the fastest broadband provider for Cork, need buy tickets next month , a quicker provider would help a lot

Advertisement