Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike Hire South Dublin/Wicklow

Options
  • 04-09-2018 10:52am

I have a friend visiting in a few weeks that wants to go for a few spins around the Dublin/Wicklow mountains and he is looking to rent a bike for a few days.

Whilst there seems to be plenty of bike hire options around, most are in the alloy frame/105 type bracket and he is looking for something a bit "better". I found biking.ie in Ballinastoe, but i was wondering if there are any others.

getting him on to anything that isn't carbon with Ultegra is going to be difficult.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

https://roadbikehire.ie

Run by Cathal from thespokesman. They're all Alu bikes though with 105 too though I think, but if you ask him he might have something higher end as he sells Ultegra equipped bikes.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,591 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

i want to hire one of his left hand drive side bikes, as per the main picture.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Schrodingercat

biking.ie are also in Ticknock if that makes it easier.

Advertisement