Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heavy Duty Detergent Advice

Options
  • 04-09-2018 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭

Hi there couldn't find a suitable forum to put my question forward in felt this was the best place to ask!

Just a quick question not so much an issue just that I am a bit confused as to what brands in Ireland are a heavy duty detergents? Based on my own research what is available in Ireland I can only find American brands online in google search.

Whereas going around the big supermarkets the only clue I have is the liquid 'Dettol detergents' in the big bottle container is a heavy duty one? Or is it any of the brands that are Bio detergents are classified as heavy duty? Can't spot if they specifically heavy duty.

The only issue I have is that the washing machine says not to use liquid detergent as a means of heavy duty detergent to wash light/white colours specifically selected on washing machine. So does that mean I need to use a powdered detergent or those with granules like in some stain remover products? Persil have a new powered one that's not liquid would that be considered a heavy duty detergent?

Any info be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Best people to contact are the manufacturers of the washing machine.

Advertisement