Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JAMMA Cabinet

Options
  • 04-09-2018 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭

Description:Looking for cheap JAMMA cabinet, nothing fancy just needs a solid box with working CRT
    Price:up to €300 possibly more depending on condition

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭kevin2me

Description:Looking for cheap JAMMA cabinet, nothing fancy just needs a solid box with working CRT
    Price:up to €300 possibly more depending on condition

Hey Cathal I have a MACE Cab that is getting replaced by an Astro this week.

Its being delivered by a Man with a VAN that goes up and down to Dublin a lot.

The only issue is after moving it around the Jamma game aint loading up, screen is on, I believe one of the cables in Jamma loom is lose and it is not a screen issue. Nothing worse than screen issues, I have spare Noami Cab here with screen issues that breaks my heart, its getting the road too.

Just an option, I reckons its a 5 minute fix with some know how, its been a great cab and its got some lovely artwork on it.

Just food for thought.
    SAM_0299.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

Once there is neck glow I'm happy.
    PM Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

Found, thanks Kev
    Admin: Lock her up

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement