Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelled Switch

Options
  • 04-09-2018 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,424 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I cancelled a supplier switch and I got an email today saying sorry to see you go. I'm concerened I might be cut off. Could you make sure this doesn't happens please. I will PM you my details when I get a response.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi AllForIt,

Thank you for getting in touch. We may be able to advise you publicly without the account details.

Just to clarify, were you with Electric Ireland for a while (i.e. no recent address change) and did you commence a switch to another provider but then cancel this switch?

Thanks again,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 8,424 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Yes Una that is correct.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi again AllForIt,

Thank you for confirming.

Your energy supply will not be affected. You will automatically return to Electric Ireland when the cancellation is completed, and it will be as if you never left (so long as the cancellation was requested within the other company's cooling-off period - even outside of this, supply would not be affected, the other company could apply an exit fee though if the contract with them had already commenced).

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Best regards,
    Una

Advertisement