Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancellation procedure

Options
  • 04-09-2018 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I'm currently an eir Broadband customer with my contract due to finish in December 2018. 
    What I would like to know is if I choose to not continue with eir, how much notice must I give?
    Does it auto-renew for another 12 months?
    Or will i be free to change supplier at any time following the end of my contract?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

theShire wrote: »
    Hello,

I'm currently an eir Broadband customer with my contract due to finish in December 2018. 
    What I would like to know is if I choose to not continue with eir, how much notice must I give?
    Does it auto-renew for another 12 months?
    Or will i be free to change supplier at any time following the end of my contract?

Thanks
    Hi theShire, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

You are required to give a 30 days notice period and a new contract will not renew automatically. 

You can view  all details on our cancellation process here

Thanks 

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭Tigerandahalf

My contract is also up around then.
    I am currently on a 12 month contract paying 53 p/m. What will I pay after 12 months.

Thanks

If I want a rolling month contract what happens?

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭theShire

Hi theShire, 

You are required to give a 30 days notice period and a new contract will not renew automatically. 

Thanks 

Tracey

Hi Tracey,
    Thanks for the info, I'll set up a reminder to look at my available options towards the end of November.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

theShire wrote: »
    Hi theShire, 

Thanks 

Tracey

Hi Tracey,
    Thanks for the info, I'll set up a reminder to look at my available options towards the end of November.
    No problem at all. The customer care team on 1901 will be able to explore all options with you then. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement