Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin Guitarist/Vocalist looking for musicians (METAL)

• 04-09-2018 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi All,

Experienced Guitarist/Vocalist, guitarist and bassist in late 20's or older looking to have a few casual jams. Would be up for doing a few covers for fun and should things start to click maybe write a few songs and see how things go.

Would be very interested in exploring vocal and guitar harmonies.

Based around Naas but always happy to go to a rehearsal space in Dublin

Influences: Black Sabbath, Crowbar, DOWN, Deftones, Type O Negative, Alice In Chains, Mastodon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 normanirish

Hello,

I am based in Athy and would be happy to travel to Naas. I play guitar. I am still learning so I am looking for people to jam with, improve as a guitarist and have a bit of fun.

I have experience playing bass in a band but I really want to focus on the guitar for the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 98 ✭✭neoanto

Hey, I'm a guitarist into thrash, alternative metal 80s rock. So kind of anything heavy rock I'm down for.
    Playing 17yrs and I'm 34 now.
    Living in Leixlip. So maybe there's a jam space halfway between naas and Leixlip?

Here's a link so some of my own stuff and from my old band for reference!

soundcloud.com/neoanto

• Registered Users Posts: 34 CaptainFlint

Hey guys, sorry for the late reply on this, I was out of the country! I actually have another guitarist on board now but if either of you were interested in picking up a bass for a few jams then please shoot me a PM

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Choronzon13

Are you still looking for a guitarist or are you sorted? I'm guitar mainly but I can handle bass if needed. No bass amp though. I'm 35, playing years and based in Kildare. Into pretty much all the bands you've listed. Cheers.

• Advertisement

Sent you a PM there

Bump

Advertisement