Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due in May 2019

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭cyning

Congrats all on the arrivals. Due date for me today. Doctor did sweep but said that while cervix is soft, it's not open. With the GD, they've booked me in for induction on Monday so should have a baby by next week! :)

Hope the sweep is working! I had one Tues and one Thurs morn I’m 2cm still and baba just wants to stay put! I am never having this baby!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭witchgirl26

cyning wrote: »
    Hope the sweep is working! I had one Tues and one Thurs morn I’m 2cm still and baba just wants to stay put! I am never having this baby!

I think it’s doing something. Lots more braxton hicks since & there’s definitely something going on. I think. Could all be in my head though! The joys of being a first timer is that I don’t have a clue!
    Lol oh no! Hopefully baba gets a wriggle on!

I had a little (not quite so little almost 9 pounds!) boy last night: he’s gorgeous and I’m so relieved I’m not pregnant anymore!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

I had a little (not quite so little almost 9 pounds!) boy last night: he’s gorgeous and I’m so relieved I’m not pregnant anymore!

Yay!! Congratulations!

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭JD24

Congratulations!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Nead21

Yay congratulations. Hope you're doing well.

I had the exact same feeling when my baby came! Ha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭witchgirl26

Congrats!!

No sign for me yet. Well lots of contractions but no pattern so they're still braxton hicks. In tomorrow for induction (which most people don't know about).

Congrats!!

No sign for me yet. Well lots of contractions but no pattern so they're still braxton hicks. In tomorrow for induction (which most people don't know about).

Tell no one you’ll have a million texts and phone calls would drive you mad! Best of luck with it x

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,907 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

Congratulations Cyning! The relief!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

Congratulations to all who have safely delivered. My DIL is now 5 days overdue and is finding the going tough. Hopefully things will start moving for her soon.

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Congrats!!

Thinking of you today!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Mollieor

5 days to due date for me, wouldn't mind going a little early now at this stage 😠congrats to all the new arrivals so far, hope ye are all doing great.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭evil_seed

Tell no one you’ll have a million texts and phone calls would drive you mad! Best of luck with it x

tell me about it. I had so many family members calling me while I was with my wife in the delivery room in the full throws of labour. so annoying. I let them all wait, mum, dad and siblings, a good 4 hours before telling them anything.

How is everyone getting on? Can't believe my little girl is 10 weeks tomorrow.

Nead21 wrote: »

Ya great, he’s 9 weeks now. We had the christening at the weekend! He’s still quite colicky but hey colic passes :) how are ye?

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭JD24

Nead21 wrote: »

14 weeks now! Getting on better than I thought with 3 kids! How’s everyone?

JD24 wrote: »
    14 weeks now! Getting on better than I thought with 3 kids! How’s everyone?

I found the transition from 2 to 3 the easiest which has surprised me. We finally got go ahead to vaccinate too which was a hairy night with rigors and a wonderful 39.9 temp he’s exactly like his sisters! Hope everyone is getting on well

Yep also found the jump from 2 to 3 kids much easier than going from 1 to 2. The fact that the boys are older too definitely helps. Look forward to having just baby and me time for a couple of hours from next week. It's been a busy summer!

Advertisement