Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I find what EIR Phone Cabinet I am connected too?

Options
  • 04-09-2018 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi,  How do I go about seeing what phone cabinet I am connected to please?  - James

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi James,

Can you send on your address in a PM, eir code and if you're an eir customer your account details also and I will do my best to find this out.

Thanks,

Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 28 PattonJ

eir: Sarah wrote: »
    Hi James,

Can you send on your address in a PM, eir code and if you're an eir customer your account details also and I will do my best to find this out.

Thanks,

Sarah
    PM Sent there, Thanks Sarah. 

Thanks a million,

I'll get back to you shortly.

Sarah

Thanks a million,

Sarah

Thanks for the reply Sarah, I've sent you another question via PM if you could take a look thanks.

PattonJ wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply Sarah, I've sent you another question via PM if you could take a look thanks.

No problem,

Sarah

• Advertisement

PattonJ wrote: »

No problem,

Sarah
    Hi Sarah, You may have forgotten but could you have a look into my question I sent a few days ago on PM.

Thanks,
    James

Still waiting on any response ... Disappointing service. 

Advertisement