Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Much???

Options
  • 04-09-2018 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭

Can I find out the cost of all the calls I made to EIR regarding an issue with fibre installation back in March, as its virtually impossible to get an answer from anyone in this Company, are they all dummies or maybe they are not supposed to talk to the people who help pay their wages. Is there an ombudsman that can be contacted regarding the lack of customer service from this shocking appalling company.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi Macadam,

I'm sorry to hear you feel this way. The majority of our phone numbers with the exception of Technical support would be freephone however any charges for calls should be listed on your phone bill. Comreg would regulate telecommunications and I have linked them below however if there is anything that we can help you with here please let us know.

https://www.comreg.ie/

Thanks,

Sarah

Advertisement