Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition FEEDBACK THREAD

• 04-09-2018 9:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭

Hello all,

Feedback thread to provide your thoughts on the Stephen King themed game.
    • Please keep all feedback constructive.
    • Please be considerate of the mods time in putting the game together and running it.
    • The game is over so lets all leave any fights or disagreements from within the game just there; within the game.
    • Kudos and thank you's can go here or in the game thread.

I would like to be the first (in this thread anyway) to congratulate the game mods on a fantastic game! Congrats to all players as well - it was an excellent game to watch on from the sidelines for!

Game thread

Game highlights / Events

Comments

Bit short

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Jack Moore

Best game yet

Obviously the village was save by mr and Mrs Molly so well done guys

Big shout out to Duffers for never backing down

And sorry keithy I didn’t know you were my teammate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I think if a sub needs to be made, the mods should announce it.

post something like this ::

Jimmy has subbed in for Johnny

Do not discuss anything related to this sub or the possible reasons for it.

Made no difference in the end as Abigail GOATed and the wolves had no choice but to kill her :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I found the amount of roles within the game a very challenging aspect to wrap my head around before the game started. I think there were only 5 NRVs? But in the end, i dont think it affected the game adversely.

If the kill rate on the evils side had been a bit higher for a bit longer i think the core that ended up developing could have been neutralised. C'est la vie though!

The 2 accounts for 1 player idea was great! Its a shame both were under suspicion but, again, c'est la vie.

Id love to hear about the time committment from both players and mods on this game, given its complexity.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Pter wrote: »
    I found the amount of roles within the game a very challenging aspect to wrap my head around before the game started. I think there were only 5 NRVs? But in the end, i dont think it affected the game adversely.

If the kill rate on the evils side had been a bit higher for a bit longer i think the core that ended up developing could have been neutralised. C'est la vie though!

The 2 accounts for 1 player idea was great! Its a shame both were under suspicion but, again, c'est la vie.

Id love to hear about the time committment from both players and mods on this game, given its complexity.

:pac: Technically there were 9. Four of the Losers Club had no powers either, but yeah. The intention was to create an absorbing game where most players had something to do other than sit around on their haunches and work stuff out.

Time commitment.... Planning began in April of this year. Soooo many things were left on the editing room floor that we wanted to pack into the game, but just couldn't.

Hopefully everyone enjoyed it anyways, despite certain issues, that was the aim.

I think the lack of speed days worked, I know the game was long, but that was down to a couple of things happening in game we had no control over.

I would say though for future attempts at no speed days to up the kill rate or have a limited number of players ie: 20.

• Advertisement

If you're going to run a game on Stephen King, dont make a mod played character called Jack Torrance and THEN only modkill one person!

There could have been like 6 legitimate modkills in this game all for valid reasons and I tell ya, people would have been scared sh!tless of Jack like they ought to have been :D

Necrominus wrote: »

I would say though for future attempts at no speed days to up the kill rate or have a limited number of players ie: 20.

Or add more killing roles :D

An odd night vig/even night seer type role or a JOAT or wolf roleblocker vig - is a roleblocker until he vigs someone. Or make Cujo's bite a posion that kills someone at the end of the day

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Rikand wrote: »
    If you're going to run a game on Stephen King, dont make a mod played character called Jack Torrance and THEN only modkill one person!

There could have been like 6 legitimate modkills in this game all for valid reasons and I tell ya, people would have been scared sh!tless of Jack like they ought to have been :D

Yeah, we probably should have been stricter regarding the rules re: modkills but we operated on the basis of giving players warnings the first time.

We were trying to avoid any if at all possible to be honest but in hindsight maybe should have been stricter.

Just your other comment, more killing roles were there, just never activated.

Carrie's revenge kill was instantaneous (Wolves peeked and outed her though so :/)

Jake's revival of ANY kill (not just lynches, read your bloody PM Guffy :pac:) would kill him at the next lynch also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

I'm gonna read the backrooms tomorrow and I'll report back but overall really enjoyed the games. I think speed days even though I hate them, are the lesser of two evils :) Some effort and thought went into that game fair play mods and Stu popping his cherry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Never understood why you run the speed day on a Friday when the frequent lynches and munches are going to clash with work and commutes rather than play normally over the weekend when people tend to have fewer commitments. Seems to favour a game ending analysis-wise on the Thursday and then almost playing out on autopilot, which is a sad end for a game, and certainly would have made this game poorer.

Luckily I never make past the 3rd lynch so it's much of a muchness to me. But the end of this game I feel (as an onlooker) suffered from the break over the weekend which robbed it a little of momentum, but benefitted from the players having time to fully analyse the munches and lynches that followed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,113 ✭✭✭Guffy

Why wasnt frank mod killed?

Liked the break on saturday.

Could have done with speed days after that but no way of doing that without tipping the hand to the village that they were on right track i guess.

Seen earlier post ye didnt want to. Fair enough i guess.

Not only did i not read my pm properly but i didnt read the op properly either not knowing everyone had a backroom :D

Wow, somehow the consensus on Jack Moore was that his Eva play was not in contravention of rule 10. That move with 6 players left might have some merit but context is everything and that was a suicide run. It was beyond bizarre, the numbers were never there for a play like that to work. I'd rather discuss this on thread rather than COP hence my posting here but if it doesn't belong here then fair enough.

I play in good faith, that very simply everyone is playing to win. Eva making that play with a 2nd account is different but being in the situation she was in was nuts and was not winnable. In my opinion it was flagrant breach of rule 10. There were still 20 odd players left, how was she going to survive a minimum of probably 7 lynches to win after that nonsense.

I dont know if anyone is going to address the elephant in the room and the mask slipping but Jack Moore has played a lot more than two games on boards too.

As regards all other aspects of the game I didn't have any issues bar the length, I dont think I could commit to a game again that rolled into a 2nd week without speed days. The amount of failed kills/mechanics didn't help and we had similar in the Eastenders game but I'm sure the mods felt it aswell. I loved modding but by Friday I was spent so I feel for the mods here.

Mechanics, roles, intrigue were evidenced no more than by Phil and where his theories took him. I was happy as a wolf, I'd have been lost as a villager. It was ridiculously well put together and for that I again thank the mods.

Thanks for also keeping me going over the weekend :)

duffman13 wrote: »
    I play in good faith, that very simply everyone is playing to win. Eva making that play with a 2nd account is different but being in the situation she was in was nuts and was not winnable. In my opinion it was flagrant breach of rule 10. There were still 20 odd players left, how was she going to survive a minimum of probably 7 lynches to win after that nonsense.
    It put me in mind of the WWE game when Vernon came out basically screaming "look at me I'm king of of the wolves!" and as a village we shrugged and hung the poor ****er. I'd think twice now before doing that again. As I imagine would most, I mean what kind of lunatic would just out themselves like that? And I think to make that play you have to go early, before you're in the spotlight for any other reason. But it is an all-or-nothing.
    If you are in a team of one, notwithstanding that being because you accidentally ate your partner, you're better placed than many to decide what's in your team's interest.

The thing is, while there are many surer paths to victory, do you want to watch a village of 30 Clodaghs waste away quietly into dust? As an audience member it was a hell of a memorable moment and god help anyone who gets mind controlled in the future!

Caveat : I say this as a player who can't play quietly, is never a wolf and always gets lynched early, so I don't understand mid to end game from the inside.
    I dont know if anyone is going to address the elephant in the room and the mask slipping but Jack Moore has played a lot more than two games on boards too.
    Has that rapscallion Vale returned? He's confounded us all again, the knave!

Banjo wrote: »
    It put me in mind of the WWE game when Vernon came out basically screaming "look at me I'm king of of the wolves!" and as a village we shrugged and hung the poor ****er. I'd think twice now before doing that again. As I imagine would most, I mean what kind of lunatic would just out themselves like that? And I think to make that play you have to go early, before you're in the spotlight for any other reason. But it is an all-or-nothing.
    If you are in a team of one, notwithstanding that being because you accidentally ate your partner, you're better placed than many to decide what's in your team's interest.

The thing is, while there are many surer paths to victory, do you want to watch a village of 30 Clodaghs waste away quietly into dust? As an audience member it was a hell of a memorable moment and god help anyone who gets mind controlled in the future!

Caveat : I say this as a player who can't play quietly, is never a wolf and always gets lynched early, so I don't understand mid to end game from the inside.

Has that rapscallion Vale returned? He's confounded us all again, the knave!

Two things with this, you play to win! Jack didn't, he played to disrupt in my opinion and couldn't win. He had maybe a 5% chance of winning, instead he took the 2nd option which left him 0% chance of winning. It's a rule breach

Secondly, this game is here for the people who participate, it's not a spectator sport. Some people love to watch it and that's brilliant and if we can make a fun game to watch and play then it's a winner. It made a memorable moment for the spectator but took away from the enjoyment of the participants (Some of them anyway).

To your other point about game style, I dont have an issue with people playing differently at all. In my own backroom put forward a plan on Friday to munch Angus, our own team mate, discussions were had and we leaned against it even though it likely would have meant a different outcome to the game. We wanted to win while protecting the integrity of the game.

WW is hugely dependant on its players. The wrong role in the wrong hands is dangerous. Weeks and months of work could be screwed by one person getting fed up. I was dead in this game since Thursday, I still tried to win with no bull**** like we seen from JM.

I did participate. I was only in a day and i still have a higher post count than several players who survived till the end had on Sunday morning when they finally had to move to avoid Jack's axe.

I appreciate what you're saying, but it's against a backdrop of a game that repeatedly rewards those who don't contribute until forced and punishes those who engage by killing them. Or in Phil's case refusing to let him die.

Two things with this, you play to win! Jack didn't, he played to disrupt in my opinion and couldn't win. He had maybe a 5% chance of winning, instead he took the 2nd option which left him 0% chance of winning. It's a rule breach

Secondly, this game is here for the people who participate, it's not a spectator sport. Some people love to watch it and that's brilliant and if we can make a fun game to watch and play then it's a winner. It made a memorable moment for the spectator but took away from the enjoyment of the participants (Some of them anyway).

To your other point about game style, I dont have an issue with people playing differently at all. In my own backroom put forward a plan on Friday to munch Angus, our own team mate, discussions were had and we leaned against it even though it likely would have meant a different outcome to the game. We wanted to win while protecting the integrity of the game.

WW is hugely dependant on its players. The wrong role in the wrong hands is dangerous. Weeks and months of work could be screwed by one person getting fed up. I was dead in this game since Thursday, I still tried to win with no bull**** like we seen from JM.

It simply wasn’t a rule breach because if it were the mods wouldn’t have said “it’s not a rule breech”

It was a unconvential and risky move but you are the only person who thinks it was a breech.
    At no point was I fed up and I played to win I think you have confused the lies told by Eva with my true feelings.
    I assume you were Vernon whom I identified as a wolf through his reaction.
    That is part of the game , the rest of the play was outline in the spoilers thread and in my backroom but you will see that at no point did anyone say it was a rule breech accept you.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I don't think the length would have been an issue for most if a few things happened differently. For example it was our vigs first game and he didn't know how to fire a gun. In a normal game that could equaled 3 more deaths and sped things up / got folk talking.

Maybe if a game is planned for that length again there can be tasks or competitions for extra days at the end too to keep things interesting. Even if one of the spheres was done a day or two later for example although I did like them being timed shortly after munch when the thread was busy.

Once Eva revealed it was a massive up hill battle for the wolves to make it a competition too. Fair play to my remaining team mates they did their best however.

I'm not a fan of the Eva reveal at all for this reason. Many people on thread questioned if it contravened rule 10 and screwed the wolves. They didn't know a mind control play was planned long term and such a play imo was the only real way to make Eva's move valid but it never materialized so I understand people feeling aggrieved. Why not just claim the mind control lasted 6hrs or 10hrs instead of 24hrs or something similar would have given you a much better chance to survive a subsequent lynching.

I like delaying deadroom access a little bit for players after they die incase there is no subs list and they are needed to sub back in for inactive players. There were too many quiet players in this village. My biggest problem is not being able to keep schtum at times and let others draw heat on themselves that becomes so much more of an issue if most of the group is staying silent.

Great game mods. 'Twas only my 2nd as a wolf and perhaps my worst performance thus far but still loved it and raring to go next time.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Guffy wrote: »
    Why wasnt frank mod killed?

Same reason Abigail wasn't, and Conor wouldn't have been if we'd had somebody able to take over the account (neither sKeith, who'd already peeked two players, or P* who knew his mason team-mate would have been suitable for the Priest role - we needed somebody with zero information).

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

The elephant is part of the Board's mods' department. But as I understand it, no rule has been broken.

I don't think the length would have been an issue for most if a few things happened differently. For example it was our vigs first game and he didn't know how to fire a gun. In a normal game that could equaled 3 more deaths and sped things up / got folk talking.

Maybe if a game is planned for that length again there can be tasks or competitions for extra days at the end too to keep things interesting. Even if one of the spheres was done a day or two later for example although I did like them being timed shortly after munch when the thread was busy.

Once Eva revealed it was a massive up hill battle for the wolves to make it a competition too. Fair play to my remaining team mates they did their best however.

I'm not a fan of the Eva reveal at all for this reason. Many people on thread questioned if it contravened rule 10 and screwed the wolves. They didn't know a mind control play was planned long term and such a play imo was the only real way to make Eva's move valid but it never materialized so I understand people feeling aggrieved. Why not just claim the mind control lasted 6hrs or 10hrs instead of 24hrs or something similar would have given you a much better chance to survive a subsequent lynching.

I like delaying deadroom access a little bit for players after they die incase there is no subs list and they are needed to sub back in for inactive players. There were too many quiet players in this village. My biggest problem is not being able to keep schtum at times and let others draw heat on themselves that becomes so much more of an issue if most of the group is staying silent.

Great game mods. 'Twas only my 2nd as a wolf and perhaps my worst performance thus far but still loved it and raring to go next time.

The idea was to claim that it spend 1 day logged into your account and had to survive the following munch and lynch and you got the acc back
    Cujo was 24 hours
    The orbs wer each24 hours
    So pennywise was 24 hours you can see I switched style immediatly as if pennywise had shifted

The reveal didn’t happen because I was lynched, whether or not you thought it was a good move or not is irrelevant my point is it was designed to brink chaos into the game to allow me a chance.

• Advertisement

Mod note

Jack, everyone's feedback is relevant. Please do not dismiss other people's, just like no-one is dismissing yours. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

Wow, somehow the consensus on Jack Moore was that his Eva play was not in contravention of rule 10. That move with 6 players left might have some merit but context is everything and that was a suicide run. It was beyond bizarre, the numbers were never there for a play like that to work. I'd rather discuss this on thread rather than COP hence my posting here but if it doesn't belong here then fair enough.

As regards all other aspects of the game I didn't have any issues bar the length, I dont think I could commit to a game again that rolled into a 2nd week without speed days. The amount of failed kills/mechanics didn't help and we had similar in the Eastenders game but I'm sure the mods felt it aswell. I loved modding but by Friday I was spent so I feel for the mods here.

Mechanics, roles, intrigue were evidenced no more than by Phil and where his theories took him. I was happy as a wolf, I'd have been lost as a villager. It was ridiculously well put together and for that I again thank the mods.

Thanks for also keeping me going over the weekend :)

Just on that, and only my two cents. Eva I felt was already under some pressure (more was coming) and it’s not the first game where a wolf has played the “enemy of my enemy is my friend” card. Yes it was never going to work, but equally I think Eva’s goose was already cooked. Previous games we’ve seen Murray look to play that to shaft village, and Molly lynched on bad info from a “regretful” wolf. Way I see it Eva looked to extend their game by working with the village, and we rightfully lynched them for it. Unlikely to work but it’s one option imho - for context, folks here have heard me say when I’m a wolf that any baddie win is a win. I don’t actually believe that for a second, but it’s an idea that has its uses. If things are bleak or going against you using one of the other teams to help is fine imho.

On who players are, once mods are ok with the list and players behave I’ve no issue playing with anyone. I don’t really hold on to the past.

On the game itself, I absolutely loved it. Not playing saturdays was the right call in my opinion. I suspect I wouldn’t be the only one who would find weekend play harder to fit in. If it had gone to later this week that would have been very long but I think that’s more how it played out. I agree with someone’s point that speed days can feel like autopilot- I was on edge all today waiting for frank to jump on with one last futile attempt to switch the lynch order. I’d certainly like to see more of the longer format games.

Some of the ambiguity in the op was frustrating. That’s more about my play style though and I get why it was done that way. It’s just sooo frustrating when your teammates are insisting coffey can’t survive a lynch after you reveal and tell them to lynch you- like seriously :D

Banjo wrote: »
    I did participate. I was only in a day and i still have a higher post count than several players who survived till the end had on Sunday morning when they finally had to move to avoid Jack's axe.

I appreciate what you're saying, but it's against a backdrop of a game that repeatedly rewards those who don't contribute until forced and punishes those who engage by killing them. Or in Phil's case refusing to let him die.

I wasnt saying you weren't playing, i was posting in reply to you saying you enjoyed it as a spectator.

Look I dont have an issue with your opinions on low posters, I think at the end of day 2, 3 of the 5 top posters were wolves/sk, I was frustrated no end at times as even in the backroom we couldn't lay down a strategy because we had no input from Frank about his role. Real life **** comes up but we could have had a few modkills. That's difficult for mods and I wouldn't like the thoughts of the rebalance tbh.

Between backroom and boards, using the Frank and Vernon accounts I'd probably close to 1000 posts but i dunno how you deal with low posters, 5 post rule is a minimum, some used it as a target.

Jack Moore wrote: »
    It simply wasn’t a rule breach because if it were the mods wouldn’t have said “it’s not a rule breech”

It was a unconvential and risky move but you are the only person who thinks it was a breech.
    At no point was I fed up and I played to win I think you have confused the lies told by Eva with my true feelings.
    I assume you were Vernon whom I identified as a wolf through his reaction.
    That is part of the game , the rest of the play was outline in the spoilers thread and in my backroom but you will see that at no point did anyone say it was a rule breech accept you.

I have read everything before posting tbh, your play couldn't win, it could cause chaos alright but it was a 0% game for you after you said you were IT. Also at least one other poster on thread mentioned rule 10 during the time of your reveal and we were originally told you'd been spoken too.

My response at that stage was it was already too late and a modkill was a nail for the wolves. The game ended on your play, the only team that could win was the village and you weren't part of the village team.

Finally I'm all for unconventional play, I had an idea for one myself, but at the end of the day your plan was never working in my opinion. If you said nothing you'd have made it to Friday with two days to make an alternative play.

You can happily stand over your claim it wasn't in breach of rule 10 but i dont agree with it.

tritium wrote: »
    Just on that, and only my two cents. Eva I felt was already under some pressure (more was coming) and it’s not the first game where a wolf has played the “enemy of my enemy is my friend” card. Yes it was never going to work, but equally I think Eva’s goose was already cooked. Previous games we’ve seen Murray look to play that to shaft village, and Molly lynched on bad info from a “regretful” wolf. Way I see it Eva looked to extend their game by working with the village, and we rightfully lynched them for it. Unlikely to work but it’s one option imho - for context, folks here have heard me say when I’m a wolf that any baddie win is a win. I don’t actually believe that for a second, but it’s an idea that has its uses. If things are bleak or going against you using one of the other teams to help is fine imho.

On who players are, once mods are ok with the list and players behave I’ve no issue playing with anyone. I don’t really hold on to the past.

On the game itself, I absolutely loved it. Not playing saturdays was the right call in my opinion. I suspect I wouldn’t be the only one who would find weekend play harder to fit in. If it had gone to later this week that would have been very long but I think that’s more how it played out. I agree with someone’s point that speed days can feel like autopilot- I was on edge all today waiting for frank to jump on with one last futile attempt to switch the lynch order. I’d certainly like to see more of the longer format games.

Some of the ambiguity in the op was frustrating. That’s more about my play style though and I get why it was done that way. It’s just sooo frustrating when your teammates are insisting coffey can’t survive a lynch after you reveal and tell them to lynch you- like seriously :D

Here lies the issue IMO, if its not going to work and nail you the cross then why do it? You said never going to work but Eva's goose was cooked. Eva had two days before she'd have been lynched IMO. A lot happens in two days.

Timing is critical and context was key. Angus was getting lynched, the whole thing was bizarre.

On your point about people's playing past, I actually don't have an issue on Jack or his previous incarnation. He was fairly helpful to me in my first game. I never had an issue with him, I had an issue with his tactics. I was pissed off at the time and I didn't know who it was till later in the afternoon.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I've had the few days to cool down since it all happened but I think this....
    Here lies the issue IMO, if its not going to work and nail you the cross then why do it? You said never going to work but Eva's goose was cooked. Eva had two days before she'd have been lynched IMO. A lot happens in two days.

...is my view as well. The second Ewan came out in contest to Angus as seer, and put me as a wolf, Eva was bulletproof for at least two lynches. Coupled with the fact Ewan had put a path forward for the wolves to net their bonus kill as well, 2 extra SK lynches could have strategically plundered the village. Whether or not the plan was to claim mind control, the second Eva uttered the words "I'm the last SK", then that was end game for Team SK. The village HAD to lynch Eva, just to be sure, and to guarantee one less kill in the following morning.

Mind, I've reached a point where if the argument is it wasn't a deliberate rule break but just a really ill-thought out play, so be it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

Timing is critical and context was key. Angus was getting lynched, the whole thing was bizarre.

On your point about people's playing past, I actually don't have an issue on Jack or his previous incarnation. He was fairly helpful to me in my first game. I never had an issue with him, I had an issue with his tactics. I was pissed off at the time and I didn't know who it was till later in the afternoon.

Equally Eva tried to buy themselves 1-2 turns by offering to help us. You could do a lot with that time- shaft some power villagers, claim mind control, plead innocence and game looks very different

I agree timing is crucial. Wolves put their final nail in the Star Wars game by their timing of a “remorseful” wolf. Was playing for the other wolf team against the spirit of the game? I don’t think so. Harder to get the right timing when you’re on the back foot but sometimes you just have to make a play. It’s up to wolves to con us, it’s up to village to not be conned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

tritium wrote: »
    Yeah... who tunnels like that...it’s not like myself or Mick or jayop or molly (I think) basically managed to help the wolves win one of the early game on this forum because we tunneled each other so hard .

Power play, my eternal nightmare :D

mod note: moved from game thread to feedback thread.

Yeah game 2, my first game ever. The tunnel was deep and helped quiet wolves win. For shame.

Mods created a fantastic game here. Well done to Necro, QB and Stu. I LOVED that almost everyone had a role. LOVED the 2 accounts for the SK, LOVED having a backroom, and LOVED being the app priest (shout out to Conor for bowing out and letting me have a go at it - and Drummer you were right, my role was not in the OP, coz it wasn't supposed to be a role afaik!). Having the role kept me levelheaded (mostly) and stopped me from throwing a wobbler. So no Molly awards for this game. Although I might just give it to Drummer for the most amazing theories. :D

It was very interesting playing with Mr Molly this game. We did everything we could to keep our roles secret, to the point that even up until I died I wasn't 100% sure whether he was really the seer or not. Unfortunately we did cop each other's anon accounts pretty quickly but that wasn't the end of the world. And to find that I was the priest and he was the seer was a real kick. A very spiritual household! :cool:

It's just a pity for me that the game dragged on so long. I felt exhausted at the end of it and I died Sunday morning. I know that had the Vigilante taken some shots it might've been over sooner (no offense CBG) but it was too long for me. I totally understand the thinking behind no speed days and Barbara/Rickand's really wonderful post analysing the voting histories yesterday is a true example of how the later game needs the full length days to properly deal with all the info you've been given. But having a game running for 10 days is just too long for me. I don't know what the alternative is though.

I think the Eva play would have been amazing had Eva had the chance to complete the plan and claim a body swap. As i mentioned before, Eva was under heat so not sure that was gonna happen.

Ive gone back and forth on that play since i first saw it. It was interesting from a spectators POV, and would have been amazing if it had come off. I dont think it had a great shot of working and i remember thinking how is this going to play out; but it was Jack's prerogative to try it if he wanted. As he said in COP, he was under no obligation to the wolves to save the game for them or not mess their chances up.

It was, imo, a long shot but then lots of us try long shots all the time. I did it as Clodagh claiming seer in the Easties game. Beaker does it every other game claiming whatever role he doesn't have.

By my reading, there was no rule breakage with regards playing in the interests of your character; but ultimately the game mods made their decision on it and, as Lord has said, so be it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Jack Moore wrote: »
    The idea was to claim that it spend 1 day logged into your account and had to survive the following munch and lynch and you got the acc back
    Cujo was 24 hours
    The orbs wer each24 hours
    So pennywise was 24 hours you can see I switched style immediatly as if pennywise had shifted

The reveal didn’t happen because I was lynched, whether or not you thought it was a good move or not is irrelevant my point is it was designed to brink chaos into the game to allow me a chance.

Well it confused me. I think some people might agree (if you twist their arm) that I brought chaos into the game... But I’m not sure they will thank either of us...

Advertisement